Snow

Day 2

G.O.M+ Kagami P.O.V.

The first day came with the weirdness it brought with it, and went with questions blazing throught their minds.

1. How had that baker known they were basketball players?

They were actually on their way to play their first game, when the airport had managed to mix up their destination.

2. Why did this village bring back memories of him?

They hadn't thought so much about him since years ago right after his disappearance (Akashi), and Tsumi's confession (the rest).

3. (For Akashi) Why was that child terrified of them?

Although he chose to not believe in his thinking, something was definitely bugging him about that boy. The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't just pass it off as being weird. That boy was completely terrified. Althought the child tried to not show it, his eyes betrayed him. Even though the boy had been looking down the whole time, Akashi had gotten a glimpse of his eyes when he ran away from them. Those eyes screamed with fear.

Fear of what though?

Tetsuya P.O.V

The sun was peaking on the horizon, playing tag with the moon. The rays stained the snow with brilliant colors of red, orange, and yellow. The cold Alaska air cut skin with swift precise movements. This time was one of my favorites. I walked across the snow blanketed around the bakery. It's freezing cold touch feeling good on my bare feet. I looked to the rest of the town. Silence played from it like a soft nostalgic melody. Nothing stirred. It was just me and the empty snow horizon. That was just how I liked it. Just me alone in an empty void.

I crouched down in the snow and started to draw the first things that came to my head. That was a mistake. As I finished I stared at figures that looked similar to the rainbow tribe + Kagami. I hadn't expected them to show up here. They weren't suppose to ever come here. I moved my hand through the drawings angrily, wiping everything away. I stare at the white blank canvass thay took it's place. Snow really is amazing. It swallows up everything whole.

I walked inside the house to grab two of my favorite items. A plushie of a Alaskan Huskie,  and my favorite katana Hebi no Akuma (Hebi for short). I place Nigou (plushie) on the ground in a comfortable position looking up at me. I unsheathed and stared at it. The blade reflected the colors of the sun, as well as my face. The handle was a dark black. I sheathed the sword and strapped it on. I then began to work on a colony of snowman. Once I had rows and rows of snowmen, I unsheathed the sword one more,  and adjusted my postion. From then on, I started cutting and hacking the snowmen down. 5 seconds later, the whole army was annihilated. I smiled (devilishly).

"Snow really is amazing. Right, Nigou?"

=====================

Surprised about the sword? I was too. Sorry if you don't like it. I thought it would give Tetsu a little bit more flavor. (Plus I really like Katana :)

-Ash23