His Story

Morgans POV

We were still driving and then FINALLY we arrived at this kinda of lake and a long pathway leading into the woods. It was beautiful. We were walking and Nate stopped and sat down on the grass. "You gonna sit down?" "Yes. just looking around." Eventually, I sat down. "So what's your story?" I said (go to YouTube and search Nate Garner : opening up)
"Well I grew up in Southern California or Orange County whatever. Ummm I was really good at sports you know soccer,football,baseball,and basketball. Everyone hated me because they thought I was stuck-up and thought that I thought that I was better than them but really I didn't. I was just good at sports and I couldn't help it. Coaches thought I was arrogant. Which made it no better. I would ask myself why they hated me so much. High School was starting and it wasn't good. Terrible in fact. I would walk through the hallways not talking to anyone but the 2 friends that I had but left because they didn't want a bad reputation. So I kept my hood on and walked to my classes without muttering one word. I would leave class and eat lunch all by myself. I was really skinny like I got called anorexic and other names. When I got home, some days I would burn my skin and just not do homework and just wonder what was so wrong with me. After a while I couldn't take it any more I was now a junior in high school. I would ask my mom about transferring but I got the same answer every time. No. I- *sniff sniff* Sorry." " Dont be sorry you can't help it. I never knew that you had to go through all of that. I feel so bad for judging you without even knowing you." "Morgan it's not your fault." "I know but I just wished I would have known that." I said looking down. Nate put one of his fingers and lifted my chin up and looked me in the eye."Look, don't feel bad for something you couldn't help or control." it got quiet. Our eyes locked. "You are the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on." I started blushing. "Thanks but I-" he stopped me by kissing me and I started kissing back. "Umm...sorry" he said "It's ok" "Are you ready Morgan?" "Yep"
We were driving and Nate looked at me and smiled and put his hand on my thigh. I guess he felt me tense up and so rubbed my leg with his thumb. "I had a really good time today" Nate said "Me too." "Morgan? would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" "Sure" "I'll pick you up at 7:30 ish"

A/N:

Nate's story is on YouTube and it made me cry. anyway hope you enjoyed it 😘😊