Ferid Bathory x reader{im sorry}

//Sooo this is a chapter that i made.I think that it is really sad but i dont know.Today i decide to write something sad.(i watched inside out)so lets start.Sorry if that make you cry.But before that I want to tell you that I will show the bad self of Ferid Bathory only in the start.Hope you like it and don't cry or hate it.//

Ferid pove
I felt my heart beating again and agony had ruled my body.All the time i was thinking about (y/n)...It was my fault that now she is in the vampire hospital.I felt tears run down my cold cheeks...i hadn't cry for centuries...but.for (y/n) i would cry and so i did...
I keep running in the streets of the vampire city.In my way i met many of my noble friend that were asking me what happened but i didn't answer them.I had to go to (y/n)...i had to tell her that i am sorry for everything...
When i reached to the hospital i run to the reception and asked where she was.When they tell me I run as fast I could to the room that she was and opened the door.

Your pove
"Let me goo!!!"you yelled while you were trying to get your hand free from Ferid'so strong hand.
"I said no!"he yelled and slapped you with so much power that you fell down.
You start crying and begging him to let you alone but he caught you from your hair.You screamed and he start dragging you back into his room.
He threw you down and he start callingetting names to you.You then noticed that near you were a mirror.You ran as fast as you could and caught you and threw it on Ferid.Burgess caught it and threw it back to you with the result the mirror to break on you.You start screaming from the pain while your blood were running down on the floor.
"Shut up bitch."He said and slapped you again this time more strong.
"Stop it!!!!"you yelled and get up from the floor and run to the door.You opened it and start running without looking back to the exit.When you reach there you opened the door and stepped out.You heard a sound and turned back to see Ferid looking.at you really mad.
You start making steps away but as you reach to the street you saw his face to change.Now his eyes were widen and he opened his mouth.
"(Y/n)!!!!"he yelled and he start coming your way.
But your name was the last thing you heard before everything go black and panic to run all over your body.

Ferid pove
....I opened the door.
As I walked in my eyes widen when i saw her.She was laying on the bed wearing oxygen mask and other machines to connect with different parts of her body. (It's difficult for me to say it in English but imagine.)Her eyes were closed.I felet tears again running down and I walked toward her.I touched her hand with mine and she was cold.I shake my head trying to forget the accident that I had made with my old friend...It was the same...
I sat on the bed next to her and look at her.I am the one who had made this to her.I was out of control...I didn't know what I were doing until...I saw the car coming up to her..
~Time skip~
"(Y/n)!!!!"I yelled at her when I saw the car coming up to her.
I start running to her but it was late.The car hit her and she felt onto the front of the.car and then down.I reached her and hold her in my arms.She was bleeding and her face was a mess.I start calling her name and shaking her to wake up but she didn't.
"Sorry I didn't saw her."said the vampire who was driving the car.
I let her down and got up to face the vampire.When I did that I saw that he was scared and shaking.
"Tell it again please."
"I said that I didn't see her.I am sorry I will get her to the hospital..."
"Ohhh....you will or I will make you wish you never born."
"Of...of course Lord Bathory!"he said and I put (y/n) into the car.
I went into my house.I run into the toilet and throw some water on my face.I looked at the mirror to see my self..or a monster.
"What did I just done?"I said looking down
"I must to go to her."I said and went to the hospital as fast as I could.
~End of Time skip~
Went I came back to reality (y/m) had opened her eyes.She was looking up to me with tears in her eyes.I smiled and kiss her tears.
"(Y/n) I am here cause I want to tell you that I am sorry..."I said but she closed her eyes again.
"(Y/n) don't close your eyes.Please I don't want you to die...not now I want to live with you."I told her touching her cheek.
She opened her eyes again but this time she was looking more pale and weak.
"I want to live with you.I want to see you happy.I..I...I love you (y/n) and if you feel the same I will make you happy...I weren't myself before..."
"I..It...okay..."she manage to say.
"(Y/n)...."I said pulling her mask and kissed her.
After a while I heard her telling inside the kiss sth that made my eyes widen.
"Sorry but...I cannot fight...that..."
After that her lips went cold and her breath stopped.I went away and saw her eyes closed.
"(Y/n)!!!!!"I yelled at her without taking an answer.
I went out and call a doctor.I'm the room got in four doctors running and one nurse told me to stay out and so I did.
One.hours had passed and none had came to informed me.Suddenly a nurse came and call my name.
"I want to say to you that we are sorry.She couldn't survive.We are sorry."she said and went away.
I fell on my knees and put my hands on my face.
"This is my fucking fault!"I said crying.The only thing that I want that moment was to holding (y/n) into my hands,telling her how much I love her. But now she is dead...she went away from me...now she is up in the sky.I lost her.
"Ferid..."I heard a voice say.I looked up and saw (y/n) wearing a white dress and a white aura was around her.
"(Y/n) is that..."
"No.I'm dead Ferid.It's only my spirit but you disn't lose me Ferid."
"No (y/n) I lost you because of me you are dead!"I yelled and get up to look at her.
"You may lose me but I will always be inside your heart.There you will never forget about me.You will always remember me in your heart."she said and kissed me cheek.
"(Y/n) take me with you...I don't want to live without you."
"No Ferid you must continue live for me.I am sure.you will find someone who will loves you like I did."she said and she disappeard.
"Noo..."I said hitting the wall with my hand.
I went back to my home and I avoid everyone who were asking me about her.I locked the door of my room and lay on my bed holding (y/n) shirt.I didn't want to see other vampire especially now...
"I must to listen her and live...but I will never forget about her..my heart has stop beating but I will always remember her.I promise you (y/n)."I said and fell asleep hugging her shirt.

That was guys I hope this isn't sad...I don't know but I have many feels now.So I wrote this when I was at hospital helping my mother.
XDShe wants from me to bacome a nurse to help her but nooooooooo mom i will become an unicorn.Bye everyone my unicorn kingdom is waiting her unicorn queen bye!♡3♡