I gripped her shirt, pursing my lips a little. "We share similarities, Amy. We both don't do love and that's the only reason I'm here right now. That, and it keeps me from dwelling in boredom."

"Oh, just say you like my pussy." She ran her hands through my hair. "It's so much easier."

I gripped her hips and pulled her closer to me. She exhaled shakily as I grabbed her chin with one hand and turned her head sideways. Bringing my lips down to her ear, I whispered; "I like your body; Not just what's in between your legs. How often does Maddox tell you that?"

She turned her head to me, her eyes dark. She bit down on her lip before she pulled me closer and brushed her lips against mine. She kissed me hard and I met her with the same force.

From there on, all bets were off. Amy ripped my tie off, unbuttoned my shirt while our tongues mingled. Not moments later, we were on her bed, tangled in her sheets.

She sat on top of me and rode me while her hands rested on my chest. Her hips swayed sensually as she tilted her head backwards, getting lost in the sensation. Beads of sweat were rolling down her forehead and chest, casting a luminous glow onto her skin. Her breasts were round and heavy, her nipples dark and peaked. Her slender, supple waist thinned in at her stomach, but her hips were womanly, curvy and full. Just like her lips.

"Why do you let your sister intimidate you?" I asked, feeling her inner walls clench deliciously around me.

"Because she's my sister," Amy breathed. "She's always been the good one, the perfect one. Everything she does is golden in our parents eyes. Whenever I do something, I'm a disgrace to the entire family."

"Sounds like a nice family," I sarcastically commented.

She looked down at me and frowned. "They are my family. They're all I've got in the world."

"What about Maddox?"

She moaned softly as she languidly rode me. "We dated for a while, but I'm horrible at relationships. I get bored with the same old dick, so I cheat. Every guy turns out to be a real shithead. No one can satisfy me. Not like you do."

"Stop trying to coax me into believing I'm the first proper lover you've had, we both know it's a lie," I said, sliding my hands up her smooth thighs. "We also both know you're a nymphomaniac. You enjoy and survive on having sex with multiple different partners. It's what you do."

"What I do, is fuck," She said, thrusting down on me hard, making me grunt. She leaned down to my lips and hovered just above them. "Sex is the best thing in the world, so why not do it all the time with whomever you see fit?"

"And here I thought love was the best thing in the world," I retorted, putting a sarcastically demeaning emphasis on the word 'love.'

"I don't believe in love," She whispered against my lips. "It's a chemical reaction in the brain that gets activated in certain situations, but like all drugs, it never lasts. So I fuck."

I looked at her for a long time while she sat back up again and began riding me harder, faster this time. "What the fuck are you doing flipping pancakes in a café, Amy?"

"I'm not, right now I'm riding your cock." She leaned down to suck my nipple into her mouth. I closed my eyes for a moment, salvaging in the feeling.