Chapter 16

Hi guys im back, thank you so much for ya'all support, my exam finally finish. This is the last chapter and thank you so much for voting, comment and reading such a sht story, i love you guys so much 😘. Bytheway im working on new story.

The Ziall wedding.

-

The wedding was finally here. Niall had officially decided to get married on the beach during sunset, which was extremely nice and romantic for someone like Niall to think up. Zayn supported it wholeheartedly and mad sure to reserve the best beach.

Turns out it wasn't that hard with being a famous CEO and being a great friend of an even better known CEO. Harry had arrived rather early with his family, who were all ecstatic to see the two boys finally get married.

"Honestly," Gemma had mumbled to him, "it's about time. Did you have anything to do with it?"

"Why would you think I had anything to do with it?" Harry whispered back.

They were in a large group and did not want to draw attention to themselves as they used to when they were much younger.

His older sister snorted. "Because you always intervene with Niall love life?"

"...Shut up."

That only caused her to laugh catching the full attention of everyone in the group. Luckily they were all friends: Josh, Perrie, Luke, Ashton, and Mama Anne as she was once called.

Perrie and Lou merely rolled their eyes, as they knew how close the two siblings were while Anne simply scolded them.

Josh eventually spoke up, "So when is this thing going to get started anyway?"

"Josh," his fiancée hissed. "Be polite."

"But darling!"

"Shh!"

The rest of the group laughed with Ashton eyeing Luke as though saying, 'doesn't that look familiar?'. Luke smirked and wrapped his arms around his husband shoulders, laughing a little harder.

Anne smiled happily at everyone. "So Perrie when is the wedding for the two of you?"

"We haven't planned it yet," she shrugged casually. "It's going to be a little less fancy than this though.Probably smaller too."

"Are you kidding?" Josh blinked. "It's going to be grand and amazing! Everyone will be invited!"

"See, this is why the plans haven't gotten far yet," Perrie replied in a teasing manner.

Anne laughed at the exchange and smiled brightly. Truthfully, she always thought Perrie and Harry would be the ones to marry and live happily ever after.

Even as children, they stared at each other with such love and adoration that she hoped it would work out perfectly for them. She had been wrong when her son disappeared without a word one day, and Perrie who had been left completely heartbroken.

Once she learned about her son's where a bouts from a magazine, she hoped that the nasty things they said about him were just rumors. Playboy, heartless, uncaring, and vicious were all words that reminded her of their father.