Chapter III: Strange world

I am awake, looking at the wall, on it I see a painting. I am not sure what happened, but they called me to the head quarters. When I was going down the street, someone attempted to show his driving skills. Damn him... now I am whole wet.

Looking at the watch, its already late. I am whole wet, its cold. Maybe nothing bad happened, I hope.

-Mister, finally you have arrived. - Told one of guardians. 

-Ye, ye... I have a bad day. - I did answer back to him.
-Hm, I can see that. - He did probably realize it by looking at me. Freaking bad day.
-So, where they want to see me? - I've asked.
-On the first floor! Oh and. Sir? - He stopped me
-What?
-Don't fuck up... again - with irritation guard answered me.
-Ye, what ever. - I've answered.

Building was huge, it had 4 maybe 5 floors. I didn't eat anything yet today, so I did head to the bar first. Entrance, guarded like everything in this city, I hate cities. 

-Hey, Sully? - I've asked female behind the bar.
-You want something?
-Yea, I am hungry, wet and annoyed. - I've barked back to her.
-Well, I have here the deer, fresh. No one have touched it yet! - She told with satisfaction to me.
-I would eat a horse with hoofs - I laughed
-Well, do not worry, it has hoofs still. - She answered me.
-Ehm, it was a joke, you know?
-What ever, you want me to pack the deer and leave in your car?
-I have no car, it is broken... again.
-Ah, unlucky you.
-They called me, I should head upstairs now. Leave that deer somewhere, I will take it with myself later, when I will be going back home.
-Good luck, hopefully you won't fuck it up again. - She told with bit irritated voice

I have left the bar and started to climb the stairs. The corridor up there, was filled with doors. I was meant to find the operative director. He was one who should give me a task. I found doors to his office quickly, I did knock them, but no one was inside. Maybe I should not, but I have entered the room anyway. It was huge, crystal furniture all over the place, he had to be rich. I have looked at my reflection in the furniture piece. I had bit dirty teeth so I've started to clean them. In the same moment as I've been cleaning my teeth Director has entered the room. I have seen his reflection behind me, but I have kept cleaning my teeth. 

-So, is there anything important to wake me up so early? - I've told to Director.
-You know, It was not early, and yes, It is important case. - He told to me.
-So, what is so important? 
-We stand in really dangerous ground right now. You have probably realized, our target do nothing to achieve our targets. - Barked to me
-Yes, maybe because you didn't instruct him? 
-Good point Mister. As you were one who was responsible for the operation, you are responsible to instruct him.
-Oh, so now. I have to come back there? - I've asked with annoyance in voice.
-Yes, you are meant to get back there and do what you were meant to do, this time correctly.
-Oh, right, so what is the plan?
-You see, we decided to cause chaos there.
-I see, so what I have to do? - I've asked with curiosity. 
-Look at this. - He has shown to me old, big, red pendant from the cabinet.
-So, you want me to give the pendant to the target?
-Indirectly, yes. You are meant to gather blood sample of him. Later you have to give him pendant.
-A blood sample? Why?
-You see, pendant will release Fenrir's children. Person who's blood will be in the pendant won't get attacked by them.
-So, it will cause... 
-Chaos, yes. - Director finished my sentence.
-And how can I gather his blood sample? - I've asked being a bit worried.
-Do not kill him, we do not want him to be dead. - Director barked at me and left the room.
-So, I have to improvise, great. - I've told to myself.

I took the pendant from desk, and went back home. I was wondering how, how I can get a blood sample from the man. I went to the gate in the morning. No one was there, so I could get to the other world without any issues. I've jumped through it, it threw me in some forest. I am not sure where exactly I was, but gate should send me in close place, close to the destination point. I have wandered few minutes through the forest, it was empty, no one around. I just had to find a way to their village. Of course I could not show myself to humans, they would most likely start screaming. Thats not what I want, I need some kind of coat with hood. I just had to wait for someone walking through the road, merchant would be good target, but I would use anyone who has some coat on himself. Weather was not pleasant, it was cold. Its probably why no one went into my trap. I had to change my methods. Instead of waiting for victim, I've waited for the gloom to appear all over the place. Thanks to the darkness I could easily sneak into the village. I needed only some coat, but I've decided to also get a blood sample from my target. I've walked to the edge of the forest, village was few foots from me. There was someone walking around in the darkness, but I didn't fear that I will be seen. Humans are blind in darkness. I have sneaked to the closest building, it was big, probably someone important lived there. Window was opened so I could lean to see what is inside. On the chair, there was some coat. It was my chance, I could get inside and get the coat. There was no one in the room, just two people talking in next room. I've walked closer to the wall and started to listen.