Chapter II: The past events

Wolf was standing in front of the city wall, it was glorious wall with a great gate. next to the entrance to the city there was some kind of information. Wolf thought that it was destroyed due to the passing time, therefore something apparently caused the destruction. It looked like there was iron plaque removed with force. Wolf didn't take much attention to it. He did enter the city and started to look for the library. He was searching for hour, without any effect. He knew that he have to find some place to sleep, there was a hotel in the city, which should be good place to leave all things he have found so far. He have asked one of militants, where he can find a hotel.

-Excuse me, I am really busy right now.
-I need to know where is the closest hotel. - repeated Wolf.
-Fine, just walk down the street we are on, turn left and pass the church. You should see old building with a "Hotel" sign on it. Now get off my face. - answered annoyed man.

Wolf did how he was instructed, he found the hotel easily. He did enter building, it was huge and old. Apparently there was a great history hidden in walls of the building. Wolf got closer to the reception desk. 

-Excuse me. I am looking for a room to sleep in.
-Please wait, I will check if we have free rooms. - woman behind desk told.
-I am not in hurry.
-Sadly we have no more free rooms. - Answered woman after 10 minutes of searching in documents.
-Completely nothing? Well, I think, I will wait when there will be a free room. - Wolf with irritation answered.

In same moment as Wolf and Receptionist talk a fat man did enter the hall and threw a bag on one of chairs in the corner. 

-Hello there Anna, book a room for me. - Told a fat man
-Oh you are in luck Mister! We have one free room. - answered back woman behind the desk.
-Wait, wait, wait. You told me that you have no free rooms! - told confused and angry Wolf.
-Oh, but Sir. You are no one known, Mister Goldberg is way more important then you.
-Oh, thats truth, you should throw that nasty critter out of this glorious hotel. - Told Mister Goldberg.
-What?! - answered with anger Wolf.
-You have heard me correctly. You are dirty peasant, which should have been thrown away. - Repeated Mister Goldberg.
-Are you going to sit like that? Or should i call Militia? - asked woman.
-Are you serious? Are you an ass to everyone who enter the hotel?
-I will call a Militia!
-Right, right. I will leave. - told with sadness Wolf.

Wolf walked out of the hotel, he was really tired already and he had to find some place to sleep. There was some carton box lying on the street next to hotel, Wolf decided to use it as a bed.

Next day was a weird day, Wolf got woken up by the Militia force all over the hotel. He did stand up and came closer to one of the Militias.

-What happened? - asked steel sleepy wolf.
-There was a murder, no one is allowed to enter. 
-Who was murdered?
-I can't tell it, the body got completely destroyed. Now please let us work! - Told a bit annoyed Militia man.

Wolf did as the man asked, walked away and decided to look for help around. There was a newspaper right behind the corner. He did enter the building with hope of finding some important information. Therefore doors in corridor were all closed,resigned Wolf  has left the building. He got stopped by a same man, who told him about murder.

-Stop, do not move! - yelled Militia with gun pulled in the direction of Wolf.
-What the hell!? - surprised Wolf asked.
-You are suspect in case of murderer! 
-What? They didn't even let me in any room. - Answered back with being even more surprised.
-You were arguing with Mr. Goldberg day before he got murdered! You are main suspect in the case!.
-You can't be serious! I would not kill him! - Wolf started to slowly walk away from officer.
-Stop or I will shot! - Yelled once again officer.
-Oh hell, fine, fine. I will do what you ask me to do.