"Hm, uh, yeah. I think so..." She took a quick peek at the menu again before ordering, "Um, I'd like to have a... Margarita on the ice?"

     He looked at her skeptically. "Is that a question or..."

     "Oh, right! Yeah, that's what I'd like. Sorry...?"

     "Tony." He offered as he went to get her drink. He came back in record time and handed the drink to her. "So, what's your name?"

     Lola looked up. "Hm? Oh, my name?" He nodded. "Lola."

     He nodded again. "Wait..." He said, realization brightening up his face. "Aren't you that showgirl from onstage?"

     Lola jumped up from her chair. "Hm, what? Noooooo... You must have the wrong person." Lola may have wanted to be famous, but she was going to die before telling who she was to that bartender. She quickly slipped out of her seat and left her payment on the counter. "Anyways, thanks for the drink!" She scurried off, going back to her dressing room the long way, making sure Tony wasn't looking. When she did, she shut her door and slid down it. Lola looked at the time again. "Goodness! It's not four yet?" She exhaled slowly, waiting for the time to just speed up. Walking up to her chair, she sat down. Sipping her drink, she then placed it on the table and swiveled her chair to look herself in the mirror. There were dark circles under her eyes. She slumped her head onto her arms. Why did her life feel so hard?

~=~=~=~=~=~

     Knocking. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" Lola lifted her head up.

     She felt so drowsy.

     Did I fall asleep? She looked around, realizing at some point, someone had closed the lights and taken away her drink.

     "Hello?"

     Lola got up and rubbed her eyes, yawning, she slowly made her way to the door.

     She was just about to open the door when the voice outside said, "Okay, whether someone's in here or not, I'm coming in."

     Instantly, the door swung open, startling a half-awake Lola. As she attempted to back up and away from the door, she tripped and started to fall.

     "Whoa there!" A hand grabbed her arm, steadying her. "Are you okay?"

     Lola blinked against the fluorescent glare coming from the open door and looked up at the person who helped her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

     The person paused. "Lola?"

     Lola gave a confused look, squinting. "Wait, how do you know my name?"

     The stranger flicked the lights in her dressing room on, revealing a very offended looking Tony. "Um, we just met an hour ago."

     Lola saw spots as her eyes adjusted to the light. "Hm? Oh, sorry! I didn't recognize you in the dark..."

     He looked at her skeptically. "Right... Anyways, since you're still here, I may as well give this to you." He handed her a few dollar bills and a couple of quarters. "You forgot your change."

     Lola blankly stared at him. "Oh. Thanks..."

     He shrugged. "No problem." He began to exit out of the room before he paused. "You might want to get back home, it's getting pretty late and we have to come back at eight."

     "Wait," Lola looked around, bewildered, "What time is it?" She looked towards the clock, ticking away on the wall.

     She read the time, 7:52?!