Wait a host?

Class was really boring I'm glad it's Over. I smiled and walked out of the classroom. After I got out I got crowded by fangirls so I start running. I passed all the halls. I finally found a room to hide in. Music room 3!!!That means I can practice and hide. I opened the door to be hit with rose petals in my face. "What's up with that?" I asked.Slowly I made my way to a chair. I stood up looking for a guitar. It's a music room. They have to have a guitar right? After a few minutes if searching I finally found one. Picking it up and sitting one a chair I start to sing while strumming.
"You're a mess, tangled with your confidence.
You think you haven't sinned.
Well, you're unstoppable,
Your walls are impassible

Oh, I think that you're better off looking alone,
'Cause the boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home.
And at the end of the day you think to yourself,
"My body is a product being sold on a shelf."
Tell me I can change,

Well, I know you lay in bed,
Contemplating your own death.
Well, just look at what you've done.
Don't you dare forget the sun, love!

(Don't forget!)

Cold white walls, keep you from your pad and pen.
You just wanna stab again.
I can't believe it's half this hard,
You never knew your mind was dark, no!

Well, I think you're better off looking alone,
'Cause the boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home.
You can dig so deep for scars,
You never knew your mind was dark.
Come on and breathe with me, oh!
Breathe with me, oh!

Well, I know you lay in bed,
Contemplating your own death.
Well, just look at what you've done.
Don't you dare forget the sun, love!

You look down on, me so casually,
In everything I know.
You look down on me, but not right on me.
Did I wreck this broken home?

Dear diary,
Life is trying me.
Can I get a sign?
Or a two of mine, a piece of mind.
Can I get a sign? (a sign)
Can I get a sign? (I know)

Well, I know you lay in bed,
Contemplating your own death.
Well, just look at what you've done.
Don't you dare forget the sun, love!

You look down on, me so casually,
In everything I know.
You look down on me, but not right on me.
Is it plain to see, that life is trying me?
Ohh, life is trying me!
Life is trying.

Can I think of something?
Gotta think of something!"

After ending my favorite american song. I heard clapping and I saw 6 boys and a girl crossdressing? I smiled.
"thank you"  I said."So your the New kid,Kin Chiba? Famous K-pop singer and I've heard you've had many other talents as well." The guy with glasses on said,"Yep that's me." I replied. Of course I'm not freaked out. I have many stalkers. "We are the host club. I'm Kyoya. This is Tamaki." he said pointing to the tall blonde with purple eyes. "This is Hikaru and that's Kaoru." He said pointing to the devilish looking twins. "This is Mitsukuni, but call him Honey." he said pointing at the short cute blonde. "That's Takashi, but we call him Mori." he said pointing to the tall mean looking yet attractive tall teen. Right besides Honey."And last but not least, that's Haruhi." he said pointing the girl. I smiled,"Nice to meet you all but I've got some modeling to do." I said trying to leave because this seems Shady. "Twins grab him." Tamaki said. I started running only to be caught by the twins. "You're lying." Kyoya said. How does he know? Wow he really is a stalker..."You don't have anything booked for the next week." Kyoya said. Wtf what a big stalker..."We want you go be a host. We would gain more profits."Kyoya said writing in his little black notebook."Okay I'll be a host. You don't need to teach me anything I'm very proper.But you must know I'm only attending this school for fun. I'm also very sorry to say I'll not be able to make it to all the events that you hold. Or meetings. Being a famous is hard work." I said. They all nodded in a understanding way. Lets just hope my complicated lover won't get mad at me.... I thought. "But type would he be?" Tamaki asked. Suddenly a random lady starting rising from the ground..."Renge?" Tamaki asked. "I know what type he'll be!" She said happily. "He'll be the famous type!!" She said excited.