The Beginning

JAZZLYN'S P.O.V

I woke up with sunlight on my face "Dangit you sunlight!"  I shrieked and stumbled out of bed. My tentahair was messed up, so I grabbed a hair spray and sprayed it purple. The scent of spray burnt my nose, but it was worth getting fancied up. I closed my room door and got changed. I put on a simple long sleeve shirt with  my designer headphones and slipped on my Red Hi-Horses. I opened the door and skipped downstairs to the kitchen. I lived alone even though I was fourteen. That was because I was living in my own apartment due to me getting accepted into a new Inkopolis team! So I had to move away from my family... But, I am living fine. I quickly took an apple and ran outside. And I waited for my new team to introduce me.

LUKE'S P.O.V

I snored loudly while I was sleeping. My alarm clock went off. "FIVE MORE MINUTES!"  I muffled under my pillow.  Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. I groaned and fell off my bed. "Great.. A good way to start my morning!..."  Then I remembered, I am being accepted into a new team.. I shot up and shut my door. I got into my sweatshirt, hat, and Green High Tops. I slammed open my door and ran downstairs. I skidded across my kitchen floor and snatched a soda bottle. I ended up slipping and falling on my back, but I was alright. I quickly got up and raced out the door, and waited at the booyah base, and while I was there, I saw a inkling, but a girl. She looked pretty bored.. But I didn't want to startle her, though, so I just stared at her even  though she was five steps away from me.

JAZZLYN P.O.V

I stood there like a rock. I sighed and looked down.. In the corner of my eye, I saw a boy inkling looking at me, I had to admit it but he had cute teal eyes. He looked back and looked down, and was he.. blushing? I lightly blushed then waved at him. He attempted to wave back, but he seemed shy. I put my hand down and face palmed myself. How come I waved? So stupid! I swept my tentahair behind my ears. Until, I saw three girls walk over, but they all had Carbon Rollers. "Hey you! Are you the new girl in our team?"  One of the girls asked me, blowing a piece of bubblegum. "Y-yes."  I shuddered.  "You must be that Jazzlyn girl, huh?"  She said, Spitting out her gum.  "Yes. And you are..?"  I asked, tapping my fingers together.  "I am Lucy. And these are your other team mates, Addie and Karen."  Addie and Karen waved, chewing gum too. I wave back, blushing. "So, I guess we use..Carbon Rollers?"  I say quietly. "Yes, Carbon Rollers. Oh! I forgot to give you this."  She held out a headset, which was full of gemstones. "Thanks! I will use it!"  I switch out my headphones to the headset. They have passion in their eyes, I could tell. "What level are you on?" Karen asked. "Level 50... Why?" I asked, having a confused look in my eyes. "Oh boy, we are all on level 59. You need to catch up." Karen told me. "How will I?'  "Turf Wars! Wanna Go?" Addie exclaimed, looking at me. "Sure!"  Then,  I stared at the boy kindly. He stared back, but said nothing. Nor did nothing. So, I smiled.

LUKE'S  P.O.V

I stared at her still. Her pink eyes cut through my soul. It felt like I had something to say.. But m guts won't let me. I shook my head and smiled, I looked down again and blushed madly. I heard footsteps approaching me. I look up and shiver. "Yo! Are you the new member?"  A boy asked, folding his arms.  "Yea. And you are?"  I ask, sitting up. "I am Jayden. And these suckers beside me are Marco and Cameron."  They both bro fist eachother. "And you have to be Luke?"  Jayden asked, unfolding his arms. "Yea bro. Nice to meet you." I hold out my arm slowly. He takes out his arm and shakes my arm. After he shakes my hand, it  starts to ache. "So, what level you on?"  "49... Why"  I tell them. "You need to catch up big time...C'mon. Let's go to turf wars!"  Marco jumps up and runs off to the lobby. They run off, so I catch up to them, and the elevator stared going up.

Hey my precious fans! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! More will be done soon, Trust me!