Chapter 7

Edited~ 12/22/2018
SarahPOV
I was still making out with the hot guy when he was suddenly ripped away from me. I gasped as he was thrown to the floor.
"What the fuck?!?!?!" I screeched at the person who threw him down.
Surprisingly, the person heard me over the music and turned.
"Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me!!" I yelled.
Then I saw the dark look in his eyes. I started to back up, bumping into people. I wasn't scared, but I was gonna make a run for it when I got to a clear spot. Before I could, he grabbed my wrist and started walking toward the exit. I tried getting out of his grip but it was way too strong.
He eventually pulled me out of the club and outside.
"What the Hell do you think you're doing?" I exclaimed, finally pulling out of his grip.
"Me? What about you? You're mine!" He yelled at me.
"I am not yours! I'm not your property! I'm not the last cookie on the damn plate! I can do whatever the Hell I want!" I yelled back at him.
He grabbed my wrist again and pulled me to an SUV. He opened the door and shoved me in the back seat.
"Hey! What are you do-" I was cut off by the door slamming in my face.
I tried to open the door but it had a child lock. I almost screamed until I looked in the front seat. Andrew and Andre were looking back at me. They were watching me!
"You!" I shouted as I tried to attack them both from the back seat.
  Mike held me back by my hips, causing my dress to ride up but I was too drunk to care. I slapped Andre and Mike buckled me in.
"You fucking assholes!" I yelled at them.
I continued to yell the entire way home. I felt cold metal on my neck and looked down but couldn't see what it was.
"You are mine." I heard Mike growl in my ear.
I passed out from probably too much alcohol.

MikePOV
I sighed as I got my heavy breathing under control. She had finally passed out from the alcohol. We left a note on her friend's dash of her car. I looked at the silver, shiny necklace I put on her and smirked. It was a necklace with very small letters in cursive that said "property of MikeWard."
Now the letters were small so it fit and it looked beautiful on her. My name was made one word and it had three lines. First line had the word 'property'. Second had 'of'. Then third was my name. And I had it specially made just for her.
I brushed her hair back and looked over her outfit. She looked absolutely stunning. I just wish she hadn't gone out like this. In front of other men. I huffed heavily at the thought, and the memory of her kissing another guy.
"I'll tell you what man. That girls has quite a hand on her." Andre chuckled, rubbing his red cheek a bit.
"Yes. Sorry about that man." I said and he shrugged.
"I've had worse, boss." He said as he turned the radio up a bit.
  I sighed and looked back at her with adoration.
"You really think you can get her to fall for you?" Andrew asked suddenly, sounding curious.
I smirked.
"Don't worry. I will." I said in a determined voice.
We got to the house all three of us shared and walked in. I carried Sarah into the house and up to my room.
"Goodnight guys." I said to them.
"Night boss." They said in sync.
"Give me the remote, you prick." I heard Andrew snarl at Andre.
I rolled my eyes and entered my room. I set Sarah on my bed and lay next to her, putting a hand under my head to hold it up. I inspected her. She had two piercings. They looked good on her. She had many tattoos. But only one on her leg. It was a portrait or something. I bit my lip, looking at her peacefully sleeping face. I gently rode her dress up a bit and she stirred, but didn't wake. I only raised it enough to look at the tattoo. It was nice. But I had no idea who it was. If it was a real person at all.
I sighed and kept looking at her. She had many colorful tattoos on her arms. All of mine are black. She had a big one on her chest that must have hurt. But it was nice. Her eyebrows were shaped perfectly which made them almost look drawn on but they were only a bit penciled in is all.
I sighed since I was tired and figured I would get ready for bed. I stripped down to my boxers and was about to climb in bed next to her when a thought occurred. She would probably freak out of she woke up in the morning with me in just boxers. I sighed and put on some basketball shorts.
I covered her up and slid in next to her. I turned out the light and looked at her shape in the dark.
"Why did you have to come into my life?" I whispered.
I'm suppose to be stone cold. Which I am. except for with her. I held back a groan and rolled over, falling asleep quickly after seeing it was 1AM.