chapter three: [he likes someone else]

Start from the beginning

Stiles sighed. "You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the full moon that will cause you to physically change. It also happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak."

  "Bloodlust?" Scott asked, confused.

"Yeah, your urge to kill." Stiles nodded.

  "I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles." Scott snapped. I widened my eyes, realizing just how real Stiles' argument could be.

"You gotta hear this. 'The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse.' Alright? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does." Stiles sighed.

   "You gotta cancel this date." I tried to ease to Scott, but he just narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're really gonna believe him? Glad to know you don't agree with the person who saved you off the road."

 I froze at his words, a lump in my throat growing.

"I'm gonna call her right now." Stiles said, reaching for Scott's bag.

"What are you doing?" Scott quickly asked, watching Stiles pull his phone out.

"I'm cancelling the date." Stiles simply said.

   "No!" Scott growled. He stomped to Stiles and ripped his phone out of his grasp and pinned Stiles to the wall, pulling back his fist.

"Hey!" I yelled, rushing to him. Scott disregarded me, shoving me back, making me slam my head on the edge of Stiles' bed. I groaned in pain, curling on the floor.

I squinted up at them, seeing Stiles eyes wide as he looked down at me, then back to Scott who was panting.

   "I'm- I'm sorry." He sighed. "I gotta go... get ready for the party."

He let go of Stiles and started to walk out, but his eyes met mine. They drooped in sadness, before he let out a breath and walked out.

    "Indigo." I heard Stiles rush to me. I felt him help me up off the floor, making me groan when the blood rushed to my head.

"Are you okay?" He asked, trying to look at my head where I hit the bed.

   "I'll be fine." I sighed, trying to forget the pounding headache.

"About what Scott said-" He tried to start but I shook my head softly.

   "If what you're saying is really happening to Scott,"I whispered. "He didn't mean to say that." 

 Stiles still looked at me, tilting his head.

"Which also means, we should go to that party." I widened my eyes.

Stiles did the same and nodded, grabbing shoes and quickly slipping them on.

  "We can't let him hurt Allison." He said, before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of his bedroom.

˛

   I walked through the front door of the house, immediately greeted by loud music and lots of dancing kids.

"How do you wanna do this?" I heard Stiles say, trying to talk over the music.

I spotted Allison and Scott dancing, before Scott quickly rushed away from her. My eyes widened and I pointed them out for Stiles.