chapter five

Adam's p.o.v
2 years later
------------------------------
As I pull my shirt back on my phone starts to ring in my pocket when I go to answer my one night stand begins attempting to act sexy but I push her away.
"Alpha Adam black, of black thorn," but an unexpected feminine voice answers.
"Ah I finally got through I'm beta candice moon my alpha was wondering if you would come evaluate our pack?"she said with a tinge of hope how could I say no to her.
"Yes of course and what pack are we speaking of, "I say hoping I didn't just ignore it, but the next words to come through the phone stiffened my entire being.
"Oh my bad I'm beta of eclipsed rose,"ok play it cool adam.
"My beta and I will be at your border in an hour, "I said fighting to keep my voice even.
"Great, well toodaloo,"the girl called through the phone before hanging up.
"Dylan office, go-bag now"I call through mindlink.
"On my way bro,"he said calmly.
--------------------------
2 hours later
As we stood by the border waiting I caught the most wonderful scent ever
'Mate' my wolf cries out. Oh my god my second chance mate is in this territory. Just as I was about to call a bright bubbly blonde showed up.
"Alpha, I'm beta candice please follow me." After a good distance of walking a large dark colored house appeared, hundreds of wolves where around us training not stopping to even glance at us. As we stepped in the door I took off towards the scent coming from a set of slightly ajar wooden doors but I wasn't expecting the voice I heard.
"You son of a biscuit omega your about to defy me one time to many,"the dark voice growled.
"Demi calm down let me explain, "suddenly a large thump was heard followed by gasping.
"Its alpha to you, you are just dirt beneath my shoe." With that I barged in what I saw confused me, a sexy chick had a guy pinned to the wall by his throat. The girl looked to me her eyes where a dark and smokey a bit of feral hidden in them.
"You have 3 seconds to get out of my office and wait till my beta escorts you in,"the female snarled out.
"And Jeremy go to the guards waiting out side the door,"with that me and the other dood exited quietly.
"You went in uninvited didn't you," the beta suddenly asked from beside me, she laughed as I shook my head yes.
"Come on then I'll give you two an escort,"but as soon as those doors opened the bubbly personality vanished.
"So you finally found him,"the demi girl said not looking up from her paper work. That's when I realized, that she was my second chance mate, as I took a step towards her she stiffened.
"Alpha I would suggest you not get any closer to me,"she growled.
"And why not your my mate,"I said starring her in the eye.
"Is that a challenge towards my position ,alpha?"she snarls but before I can answer her betas infront of me.
"No Demi he's not challenging you now hurry its time for you to train your kids,"at this I growled. But suddenly an elbow is jabbed into my stomach and the alphas jumping out the window because yeah that's normal.
"They're only legally her kids you know,"the beta says annoyed,"she adopts every orphaned wolf pup that comes along and she also considers the pack pups her children."she huffs.
"How young does she start training pups?"I ask curiously.
"If they can walk they're in training, "she says making my eyes bulge.
"So your her real deal second chance mate, oh and there's no evaluation I just needed an excuse to get you here she refused to look for her second chance mate but he's the only one who can get her emotions back on."she says picking her nails.
"Wait she turned her emotions off?how long ago?"I ask worried.
"Almost three years she responded gloomily.
"Anyway here are the rules while your here
A:no trying to get in bed with anyone mister beta
B:don't challenge the alpha
C:any questions are to go through me,"she says beginning to exit the office,"Good luck boys,"she called over her shoulder.