Chapter Eleven

Tuck and Alex made me stay in the car while they went to get Munch. It's been about 30 minutes and they still haven't got back.

So I left the car. 

Alex was standing over Echo and Tuck was standing next to him. I went to stand next to Tuck and watched as Echo began to work pieces of metal started to fly around everywhere. Alex grabbed Echo and we ran to a van. Alex got in the driver's seat, I was in the passenger's seat, and Tuck and Munch were sitting in the back.

Echo made the drive a lot easier by moving things out of the way for us. We got back to Alex's house after losing the workers and tried to find the ship. Alex's backpack began moving and the next thing we knew, there was a hole in the ground. 

We tried to stop Alex but he already took one of the chains off of the swing set and went down the hole. A few seconds after I followed with Tuck and Munch. I saw Alex having a one sided heart to heart with Echo as I watched in adoration.

God I'm gonna miss him. I walked beside Alex and gave Echo a little kiss on his forehead. He did Alex's ringtone again and I smiled before turning to leave with the guys. After we left, Echo's spaceship left and we all went down to the street. 

I grabbed Alex's hand and intertwined our fingers. We continued walking down to where i saw my mom screaming about a spaceship. Alex's mom saw us together and totally teased us and in the end, we all got caught and I got grounded for a week whereas Munch got grounded for a month.

Alex was loading boxes into the truck and I was watching with Tuck and Munch. He went over and they all had a group hug and when they all let go, Alex came over to me. He looked into my eyes and I tried to avoid his gaze by looking at my feet. 

He put his finger underneath my chin and makes me look into his eyes. He says something but I didn't hear it because I may or may not have been 'lost in his eyes.' 

"Huh?" I ask, snapped out of my trance. He chuckles before repeating what he said. "I said I'm gonna miss you." He says tilting his head a bit. "I'm gonna miss you too Alex." I sigh. "I wish I would've acted on my feelings a lot earlier..." He says sadly. "Don't be sad. I mean sure I'm sad about it too but you know... We're gonna see each other in like 2 months for summer break." 

I say cupping his cheek as he drops his hand from my chin. He looks in my eyes for a few seconds before he smashes his lips onto mine. Our lips move in sync for a while before 

"Alex are you almost ready- oh...Sorry." We hear causing us to pull away and look to see his dad. "Carry on..." He says, covering up a smirk and walking back to Alex's mom. "Honey did you see Alex and Julia?! He's growing up so fast I'm so proud of him." His dad says, failing at being quiet. 

I snicker as Alex turns back to me, shaking his head but smiling when he sees me laughing. He pecks my lips once more and grabs his backpack off the grass. "I'll see you all in 2 months." He says to the three of us. He looks at me one more time before getting in the moving truck. 

I sigh and turn around to see Emma jogging towards me. She embraces me in a hug and we stay like that. She has a few tears running down her face and soon pulls away to wipe the tears. "I'm so sorry Julia I can't believe you're moving tonight I mean you're my best friend and I shouldn't have gotten mad oh my gosh." She rambles.

"Hey it's okay alright? We're best friends. We're gonna be together no matter what, physically or not." I reason. She nods and hugs me again before walking over to my parents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last 2 chapters tomorrow! yeah i know this one wasn't all that great but ehh.