"Craven? Who are you? And I do not need blood." I angrily said, The staff she carried whacked right across my face, making me see all black for a moment. I stared right back at her, with even more anger, then I looked at Mark, and I softened. He looked like he had seen a ghost, I had to get him out of here. I struggled with the binding.

"You won't get out of that, I assure you. It took me nearly two years to master that, and it pays off. No one has ever broken them, only I can if I wish too."

"Let my Alpha go." I snarled as another whack followed across my face.

"You do not speak, and even if I did allow you, never in that tone." I glared at her and I spit some blood that formed in my mouth, right on her. Another whack across my face with the stick,I felt a bruise appearing. Thank goodness I was a wolf, or I would have lost all my teeth by now.

I smirked earning me another bash with the staff. She huffed angrily knowing she couldn't threaten me, "We better move out" she said, lightening the weight on the magical binds so we could move easier." I faked not being able to lift it up, and she lightened it further, I picked myself up halfway, and legs started to shake and I fell to the ground. "Oh my gosh how weak are you?" She said, frustrated.

"Sorry, but I'm built on speed not strength." I grunted, as she lightened it even further, and I stood up straight. Mark got up silently, and followed us. We went on a fast pace, with Mark downcast, and me waiting for a chance to break Mark free. Jenny as Mark called her led the way, the vampire that I flung against the tree, now known as Dustin, was beside me, Lark, the one that punched Mark in the abdomen was beside Mark, and the last vampire, the youngest looking one, Johnny was behind all of us.

I quietly exhaled quietly, below the noise of the wind, to myself with my eyes closed, whispering, calling to my other side, "Drawing the power of my blood, break the binds, and help me slay the one who put me in them." I opened my eyes, feeling my eyes turn red. Dustin noticed this and gave shout, a shout to late, as the magical binds were broken and I saw Jenny's surprised face, as I had her by her neck with my hand hand. I started to crush her windpipe but was thrown off.

I saw Mark standing in front of her, I looked at him, his eyes silver. I got up, he protected her of his own will. "Why?" I asked, directly to Mark. He looked at her then at me and went quiet again, like he did it out of pure instinct. I cracked my neck, "Mark, whether you are with me or not, I'll kill her." I said, growling, my eyes stayed red, as I transformed mid shift. Jenny got up, and all three vampires were after me.

I leaped at them, punching Johnny in the face making him fly back into Dustin. Lark rushed at me, I stepped on the ground, and in a flash his heart was in my hand, it beat one last time before dying. Lark looked surprised, his hand reached where his heart was before crumpling to the ground. I smirked, and placed the heart right beside him and mumbled "Rest in Peace." Johnny stood up, Dustin behind him, Johnny yelled and picked Lark up, tears on his eyes, "...Brother....," He looked at me, "You killed my brother!" His eyes turned a deep shade of purple, as he charged at me.

"Wrong choice." I said, before leaping towards him I grabbed him by the face, and right as I was about to crush him, something hit me in the side making me let go of Johnny. It was Dustin, I felt the blood in my veins rush, Dustin, stood in front of Johnny and mumbled something to him. Johnny fell silent and backed away, but I saw the anger in his eyes. Mark was still in front of Jenny, chains still on, quietly watching.

Johnny went over to Jenny and mumbles something in her ear, but she shook her head no. He looked angry, and in that sadness. He stared at me, before leaping at me, the same time Dustin leaped at me and Jenny put bindings on my feet. I grinned, as all I felt was the fun in it all, I cut my hand with my nail, and blood flowed out dripping on the ground. Whipping some of the drops into the air, "Harden" I said, a light was emitted from the droplet forming together into a small dagger. In one go I was on the ground, dagger smashed the chains, then leaped up right onto a tree branch right as Johnny and Dustin reached the place I had been standing. My dagger disappeared, back into the droplets of blood and my wound healed.

Johnny leaped right up in front of me, I leaped right at him and put my arms around his abdomen. He elbowed me in my back, as we flew across a few trees, then hitting right into one. As we fell to the ground I punched him right in the temple, knocking him out cold. I landed swiftly on the ground, Johnny's body with a THUD!.

Jenny Was Up right behind Dustin and Mark and Mark's bind were released. I growled, before running away. Why would Mark protect her? Who is she? A burn started on my wrist, I looked down at my wrist, glowing in angry red marks. I mumbled a series of unintelligible words, before heading to where? Where was I going to go? Jack and his pack would be mad about Lucy, I had nowhere. I stopped in my tracks, and tears rolled down my cheek. I could feel the packs mind link gone, I was no longer in a pack.

Once again I was a rogue. For the first time in a long time I felt loneliness settle in, and that only happens when you lose someone you like to spend time with. I sighed, once again Mark and I were enemies, and I was running around in this endless cycle.

I looked up the stars were out and the moon was overhead, all I wanted to do was howl at the moon, but I knew I could not for if I did, I was sure to be found. Instead I just headed off in any direction, away from Drip Red, away from Jack, and away from Mark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey thanks for reading this far, and I hope you are enjoying it.