epilogue

epilogue

What if that was meant for me? I fell down to the ground. They shouldn't have died. NONE of them should have died. I called the police and told them to stop the search. I told them to stop everything. I never gave up hope. I thought maybe she was still alive. That she made it. I was wrong. I was so wrong.

I walked out. I found a tank of gasoline and poured it around the building. I took a lighter from my pocket and threw it as hard as I could. I covered my head with my arms and watched the building fall to the ground.

I slowly walked home. Everything was gone. All of my hope was taken out of me. I wanted to kill myself. But the only thing that was stopping me was my son. What if he had to live alone in an orphanage. I could never let that happen.

I went in bed for a while, not knowing if it was worth getting up to pee. I slowly started falling asleep.

"ESCAPE FROM JAIL. SERIAL KILLER HANK GREEN. SECURE YOUR HOUSES AND ALWAYS BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ANSWER THE DOOR." I woke up to the news playing loudly on my Tv. I looked up to see a familiar face. Hank? John!? John was Hank?! I should have known he wouldn't tell me his real name. I ran down the stairs to get Donny from his crib. He wasn't there. There was I price of paper. I read it.

I will NEVER let you go. THOSE were the words that John/Hank said to me. Oh God. No. I searched around the living room. The power suddenly went out. It was pitch black. I looked around to see a black figure standing in front of me, That brought back terrible memories. I looked in horror at the figure. Laughter filled the room.

"I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE BACK!"

________________________________________________________________

***And that's the end of my story. Sorry if it was short.

thank you for the people who made me keep updating. Thanks guys. I hope you enjoyed it!!