chapter 14

*I know that this chapter is really short. sorry

Molly's POV.

I kind of felt bad for leaving that person for herself, but if I went back we BOTH might get caught. I ran into the place that we stopped for gas. That's where she worked. I ran around looking for a cashier.

"Help me please!" I ran up to him yelling

"are you-" I cut him off

"Yeah, do you know the lady that works here " I pointed toward the food court.

"She hasn't been showing up, she will be fired."

"SHE IS ABOUT TO GET KILLED." I yelled at him. "CALL THE POLICE, DO SOMETHING."

He ran into his car and I followed, We drove down to the police station like 30 miles away. They must have recognized me because they all came running up to me asking questions.

They finally stopped talking and listened to what I had to say

"There is somebody in danger NOW! " I screamed. "SHE SAVED MY LIFE!"

"Do you know where they are?" one man asked.

"Yes, please can we go?" I rushed them

"Get some of our best men!" He yelled and in less then a minute they were lined up.

We headed toward the house. They knocked on the door.

"ITS THE POLICE LET US IN!" They said exactly 3 times before pounding the door open.

"SHOW YOURSELF." They yelled

He stepped out with a wicked smile spreading across his face.

"where is she?!" I yelled

"I'm not telling" he smiled as he was getting cuffed up.

"TELL ME!" I cried

"never!" He giggled, he was getting pushed into the police car. "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" He yelled.

She might be chained up in a cell. I ran all over the building with another officer. There was no sight of her.

"She could have already escaped..." I said knowing that what I said wasn't true.

I lost hope knowing she could be anywhere hidden, or she could already be dead.