Chapter 4

Silence. That's all I was listening too! Pretty strange how silence can be so loud.
We've been in the car for a while now and he hasn't said anything. Not a word. Not even a cough! I deserve at least a cough, right?

"I have to pee." I interrupted the very interesting silence between us.

"Right now?" He asked looking away from the road.

"Um...yes." I blushed. "I had a lot of coffee at the canteen."

"We're almost at the studio...unless if you can't hold it I can just stop at the gas station."

"No I'll just hold it." I sighed, crossing my legs.

"You sure?" He chuckled. "It doesn't look like you can hold it."

Do I look pressured? I think I might need to fix my makeup!

"Well, thanks," I bit my lip.

I tried to bury myself deeper into my seat. Why isn't he talking to me? It's like he doesn't want to talk to me. Does he not like me?

"We're here, so you can go pee now." He announced, and parked the car in front of the building.

I unbuckled my seat belt, jetted out the car and made a run for the door.

"Uh, Farrah did you need any- never mind, I'll meet you there!" Neymar yelled after me.

"Okay, you warm up. I'll be there soon!"

***

"No, no, no!" My amazing dance instructor- Javier yelled.

"What am I doing wrong now?!" I yelled.

"You're not dipping properly!" He explained, crossing his arms.

"Either way whatever type of dip I do it'll be perfect." I grunted, annoyed at Javier's stupid behaviour towards his stupid dip.

"That's it, I can't." He yelled, throwing his arms in the air.

"No, no, wait. I'll talk to her!" Neymar reassured Javier.

"I don't think that's possible. Miss Diva has her own ideas," he snorted and stormed out of the room.

"I'm not a diva!" I screamed after him.

"Okay so what Javier was talking about was he just wants you to dip more lower and lift your arms in the air." He explained pronouncing 'Javier' in the sexiest way possible.

"Alright, should we try again?" I asked.

He nodded his head and took his position. He began to walk towards me and I mirrored his actions. He grabbed my hand and spun my against his chest. I moved towards him and he dipped me. I bent my back as far as possible and threw my hands in the air dramatically. He lifted my back up and smiled. So he likes me?

"Perfect!"

"Thanks, it was all Farrah," Neymar chuckled.

"Oh stop it, it was all Neymar," I grinned.

So now he realizes he likes me.

"I believe you," Javier snickered. "Okay so you two be back here tomorrow at four, adios!"

"See you tomorrow!"

***

"So...see you tomorrow at the studio?" I asked, shutting the car door.

"Yeah, see you later."

No kiss today, huh? What's is up with him? Is it me?

"You don't wanna come inside?" I asked, leaning closer into the car.

He laughed quietly. "I don't think you want me to come inside your house. See you tomorrow, diva!"

Diva? Did he just call me a diva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay very very very very very very laaaaate update.

Im soooooorrrry! I'll try to update more often if you guys still want the story?

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan!

Happy reading!