0.6

"i'm starting to think you might murder me." violet joked.

they had been walking far too deep in the forest.

"just a couple more steps." he persisted.

violet smiled as nick grabbed her hand and pulled her to the vine covered house. "what is this?" she asked, her eyebrows narrowing.

"i don't know, i kinda ran into it."

"why were you so far deep in the woods?" she asked.

he looked back at her, a small smile formed on his face. "adventure. curiosity." he proceeded walking into the house. the door creaked, the house looked abandoned but furnished. there was a cozy old looking couch, a tiny coffee table. it was decorated like if an old person had lived here.

"are you sure nobody lives here?"

nick nodded, "i assume not, everytime i pass by it nobodies here. i never thought about pushing the door until a couple days ago."

the clouds covered the sun, the forest was misty. it all looked unreal, but relaxing. like violet, nick thought.

"i thought maybe we can make this our place. our safe place. when things get a little too much we can come here."

"or just to be here, together." violet spoke, opening the door and walking in. nick smiled at her, but she didn't notice.

violet walked around, lightly touching everything like if she was trying to figure out something about this whole place.

"i like it here." she said, sitting down on the floor.

nick sat down next to her, looking at her stare at the ground. "really?" he asked.

she looked up, nodding and giving him a smile. "it feels cozy."

nick enveloped violet to a warm hug. she laughed, "not this cozy though."

so nick and violet decided this is where they would spend most of their time.

a/n: im so sorry i haven't updated in ages, i've just legit been dead without anything to write and i started this but i really didnt know where i wanted to go with this chapter but don't worry i'm back now and i got some ideas for chapters :) i love you all and
thank you for enjoying this!