Chapter II: The past events

Start from the beginning

Militants took Wolf to the main quarters, they took his bag and started to search through his things. They have found big red pendant as well as other things. One of them started to look at the pendant.

-What do you think it is? - man asked looking at the pendant with liquid inside.
-I do not know, what is inside of it? - another man answered.
-Blood maybe, do you think that guy is a cultist? -

Both men looked at themselves with fear, Wolf noticed it and started to wonder what is going on.

-Occultism? You have to be kidding me, why do you think so? - Asked surprised and curious Wolf.
-We are asking questions here! - answered back one of men.
-What is the liquid inside of the pendant? - man with pendant in hands asked.
-I have no idea, I have found it in the Golden Leaf village.
-G-Golden Leaf? - both men asked in same time like they fear something.
-Uhm, Yes. I have found it in one of buildings when i explored its ruins. - Answered Wolf being even more surprised then first time.

Officers did close Wolf in arrest and started to discuss between themselves.

-What do you think we should do with him? - asked one.
-I do not know, I think he might be a cultist.
-I fear so too, what if rest of them will appear? - asked with huge fear in eyes.
-You know, we better throw him out. We can't risk our lives. - Other man told with fear in his voice.

In same time chief officer entered the room. He have heard talk from before, apparently he was new as he didn't even know what the occultism they talk about is. It looked like not only Wolf had no clue about what everyone talk.

-You want to free a murderer? are you stupid? - Chief asked.
-But, sir. He is cultist! - answered man with pendant in hands.
-And its why you are playing with that pendant like its some kind of toy? Because its related to occultism? - laughed Chief.

The man holding the pendant threw it on the floor, in moment whole room became darker, chief started to scream both policemen started to run away. In middle of room, most likely where the pendant was thrown, appeared something looking like a crack in the floor. Beasts looking like the one which escaped through the window in Golden Leaf village, started to leave the crack in the floor. Wolf seeing that got really scared, beasts started to jump at people and killing them. Just in few minutes whole room was filled with blood. Wolf, still shocked was looking at the event. Someone did appear behind him.

-You see, the pendant is something more then just, thing you should wear on your neck. - Mysterious voice told.
-What the hell is going on!? - shocked Wolf yelled.
-Its the price these people took for playing with things they do not understand. Now let me open the cell. - character told and after while one of beasts started to walk in direction of the Wolf.
-Take it away from me! - Screamed wolf.
-Do not worry, it won't do anything to you. You have blood of the pendant owner in your veins. - Told a mysterious person.
-Wait, what does this pendant do?! - asked terrified Wolf.

Mysterious character was completely silent, it did extend its hand in order to get the keys from the beast. In same moment Wolf noticed that hands of the mysterious person are not human like, they were more like paws. Mysterious person did open the doors of cell, and walked into the corridor. Wolf tried to follow but didn't manage to do so. Mysterious person disappeared right behind the corner. 

-The hell happen? - asked himself Wolf.

The crack in the floor started to shrink and beasts started to run away from the room he was in. He took the pendant and other things which Militia did take from him. He was aware that pendant is no toy, but he was still not sure what happened to the village. He did take in hand the bottle filled with oil. It was important clue. He had to discover what stand behind it. He took a trip to the morgue before leaving the building. He had to check body of Mister Goldberg. When he entered the morgue, he saw that there was no one, also no sight of the blood on walls. He did assume, no one was there when beasts started to kill people around. He did walk to the huge table with body on it. It was what left of the man. His head was bitten off. His legs were broken. Wolf noticed a weird knife next to the body. It looked like some ceremonial dagger, it had big ruby in its handle. Wolf took and put it in the bag.