Character sketch

Hey Frnds I am writing a story for the first tym I may not b sooo good bt I promise I wont make you people bore with the story of mine............

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

                                                                      CHARACTER SKETCH

Dancing Stars.

Nandini- A dance loving chirpy girl who comes to mumbai for completion of her graduation all the way from Newyork.. loves her friends,puppy(her pet),dance more than anything. Parents died in an accident a very long ago bt she is rich enough.

Aryaman- Nandini's best friend considers her as a sister loves to flirt with girls........... But respects every girl. loves his friends............

Abhimanyu-best friend of nandini and aryaman......... loves his friends a lot believes love in life and is waiting for someone special to come...........

Navya- craziest among the group best friend of nandini aryaman and abhimanyu............

puppy- nandini's very own pet dog breed name boo..........

Ok so these guys Nandini Aryaman abhimanyu and navya they have a dance group they are going to mumbai to complete their graduation in space academy (college of dance and music) all the way from new york............ name of their group is The Dancing Stars.....

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fab5.

Manik- A guy on whom every girl can have a crush loves his friends has no family so friends are his family loves his band fab 5 is his family.... Lead singer of fab5 and plays guitar............

Cabir- member of fab 5 plays drum.. is more than a brother to manik understands him very well..

Dhruv- member of fab5 plays guitar aliya's boyfrnd manik's buddy......

Mukti- Member of fab5 plays guitar as a sister to manik......... and loves to ride bike........

Alia- Member of fab5 plays piano dhruv's girlfriend .......... loves shopping

Harshad - enemy of fab5 uses girls as for a single ni8 purpose...............

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ahhhh done with characters of story I hope u all like the way i described charecters

thank u .........................