He knew this was wrong, but no one would know anyway, he was on incognito after all.

Harry plugged in his earphones and stuffed the buds into his ears, adjusting them till they felt comfortable. He skimmed the screen, scrolling up and down at the list of audios.

He stopped when his gaze fell upon a certain title.

Baby Touch Yourself for Daddy
Gay, ageplay, daddy kink, punishment, crossdressing, masturbation

Harry clicked on the title, already feeling his tummy tingle and an uncomfortable feeling in his cotton panties. He pulled his sweater up to his stomach, his carefully tucked cock peeking from the top of the white fabric which covered his bottoms.

It loaded and Harry pressed play.

"Baby, you've been a bad bad boy today haven't you?"

Harry's eyes immediately fluttered close when the heavenly voice rang into his ears, a little high pitched but dominant and raspy, making Harry whimper and nod.

He was being a very bad boy indeed as he sucked on his fingers, coating them in saliva.

"You just love teasing daddy, walking around in that pretty, red skirt of yours, so short. You wanted daddy's attention didn't you?"

Harry started thumbing the tip of his semi hard cock, gasping at the pleasuring tingles.

"Yes yes daddy, wanted your attention." He muttered to no one in particular, focusing solely on the sexy, raspy voice that rang into his ears so vividly as if TommoTops was right beside him.

"Naughty little princess. You know how much I hate to be interrupted while I'm on the phone. It was a very important conference call, but apparently someone couldn't control themselves could they baby?"

Harry toyed with his tip, not wanting to stroke himself just yet. He let out a tiny moan as he dipped his saliva slicked finger into his slit.

"Bet you wanted my dick in you, didn't you baby boy? Want daddy's cock inside your pretty little hole, fucking you into oblivion?"

"Well no, you've been a naughty little boy, and naughty boys get punishment. Now don't worry, daddy's in a good mood today so I won't be spanking you but you will not get daddy's cock."

Harry whined like he was actually getting punished. This was so wrong, listening to a stranger's voice and getting off.

"No baby, not gonna even let you suck me won't be putting daddy's cock in your pretty mouth today."

"Touch yourself baby, touch for daddy."

Harry obeyed the voice, pulling down the front of his panties and wrapping his dainty fingers around his hard, pink tipped shaft. He let out small mewls as he ran the tips of his fingers up and down his cock.

"That's it baby boy, touch yourself like you want daddy to touch you. Want daddy's fucking hands touching you everywhere don't you? Now be a good boy and let daddy have a good show."

Harry nodded frantically, pumping his length at a fast pace. This was for daddy. He used his other hand to massage his balls and he moaned loudly.

"Pretty little baby aren't you? Wanna suckle on daddy's cock, licking up my milk."

Harry whimpered and mumbled "yes, yes, yes daddy, yes" under his breath as he changed his fast pace to long, hard and sensual strokes. He unconsciously ran his tongue over his lips, imagining his image of TommoTops teasing him.

"Now babe, daddy wants you to rub your nipples. Rub your perky little nubs and imagine it's me."

Harry pulled his sweater even higher to get easy access to his chest. He let out high pitched moans as he tweaked his own nipples.

"You're doing so so good baby. So pretty touching yourself for your daddy. Daddy loves his baby boy so so much. Come on love, don't stop."

Harry continued pumping his shaft, occasionally teasing his tip by thumbing it harshly. Precum was leaking from the slit as Harry neared his high, his eyes scrunching tight as he thrusted into his hand.

"Oh yes baby, oh yes. So beautiful and pretty, my baby boy. Come for daddy. Such a pretty baby for me, come babe, don't hold it in."

Almost as if on command, Harry's body spasmed as he spurted into his hand. He let out whimpers and moans of pleasure as he rode out his orgasm, continuing to listen to the alluring voice of TommoTops.

"Wonderful babe, you did so well daddy loves you so so much baby. Pretty baby, let it all go."

The wonderful voice whispered into his ear as he gasped on his bed, his hand stained with white liquid and his panties sticky.

Oh no.

Harry plucked out his earphones and waddled to the toilet, careful not to drip any semen onto the floor. He knew how wrong this was, he knew he shouldn't be doing this.

Harry felt guilt eating him from inside out, fear making his heart palpitate as he looked at himself inside his bathroom mirror. His face was flushed, eyes glassy and pupils blown.

So so wrong.

He washed off the white liquid into the sink and hurriedly threw his panties into the washing machine, changing into a fresh pair after cleaning up his area.

He headed back to his room and closed the incognito tab with a guilty look on his innocent face.

At least no one could find out.

-

A/N: How was it? :)