im begging you to beg for me [draco malfoy] eight

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" I asked, taking his hands into mine, and making him look at me. He looked into my eyes, and then quickly looked down and sighed.

"I love you Cass, a lot. I would do anything for you and to keep you safe. That is why I have to do this. Please listen to the full story before you run out of here, and cancel off the wedding, just please listen." He begged and I nodded, a sickening feeling forming in the bottom of my stomach.

"Dad.... forced me to become a deatheater, so he could be even more proud of his son. The Dark Lord, he found out about you through my dad, and he threatened me that he would kill you if I didn't complete this assignment. I... hate it. I don't want to, I can't..." He said, starting to let tears fall down. Even though I was shocked and horrified he was a deatheater, I brought him into my arms and held him. To me, it was still Draco.

"what do you have to do?" I asked, trying to be calm as well as calm him.

"I have to.... kill..... dumbledore" he said, choking on his sobs, and I let out a small gasp. He looked up at me. "I love you Cass, and I understand if you want to leave. I'm a horrible horrible person..."

"Draco Lucious Malfoy. You are not horrible, he is. I love you. You have to do this or else he will kill you, not because you like it. I see how much it pains you to do this, and don't worry. I am still marrying you tomorrow. I love you Draco" I said, looking at him straight in the eye, watching billions of emotions pass through his.

He instantly pressed his lips to mine, and I fell backwards onto the bed, him pinning me down. I held the sides of his face and kissed him back as my back arched, aching to be closer to him apparently.

*IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THESE TYPES OF SCENES PLEASE SKIP TO BOTTOM OF SCENE WHERE I HAVE LABELED IT*

He smirked in the kiss,moving his hands down to my arse as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kneeled on the bed to get a higher angle. I put my hands in his hair and tugged it lightly as he moaned against my lips, moving his hips now with mine. I unwrapped my legs around his waist and got my skirt off, revealing my new pink lace thong I had bought only last weekend in hogsmeade with pansy. She had gotten a similar red one for Adrian.

Draco hadn't noticed them yet, as I began working on his shirt, eventually just  pulling it over his head as he undid his pants. He pulled off my shirt, and soon began kissing down my neck as his hands moved up my legs to my thighs, which he held tightly as he spread my legs wide to go around his body. I put my hands back in his hair, which drove him wild I knew by now, and as he reached the top of my bra, his hands went around my back, and quickly throwing my bra aside. His lips, when they returned to my body, went straight for right above my chest, as he kissed down the center between my two breasts. He moved his lips over to the left, and began sucking on my left breast as his hand moved to massage my other one. I moaned, as he flicked my nipple with his tongue and gripped my other breast harder. I let my head push back as my upper body pushed itself to him in pleasure. I felt him smirk, and I cut him off kinda, kissing his neck and all the way down his defined hardcore abs. When I reached the top of his boxers, I looked up at him, smirking and winking, and then began sucking on his hips and getting closer and closer to his member as I pulled his boxers down. Finally, after they were off, I placed my hands on his hips and began sucking on his rather large member. Clearly he was feeling extremely good as he placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed it farther into my mouth.

Then, after a little more sucking, he stopped me and pinned me back down onto the bed. He took my legs and pushed them open wide, and started kissing and sucking from my knee to my inside thigh. When he got to my panties, Draco looked up at me with a large smirk on his face, clearly loving the panties I had bought. He kissed around the top, and then took the delicate panties into his teeth and ripped them off of me with his mouth. Once they were gone, he placed his mouth back to the inside of my thigh, sucking on it getting closer, until he reached there and placed his whole mouth around it, sucking and pushing his tongue deeply inside, making me moan widely and arch my back even further. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I put them back in his hair, tugging. He moved his mouth away, and placed his lips back onto mine as he shoved his member inside of me. A rush of emotions filled me as he grinded his hips into mine. I moved my lips down towards his neck, and sucked on his spot, which made him moan deeply. His hands were placed on my arse, pushing me further into him. I flipped us over, and sat on top, his hands pushing me further and further downwards. My lips were cut off from his neck as he began kissing down my neck, and then sucking now on my right breast as his hand massaged the other one.