im begging you to beg for me [draco malfoy] chapter three

Chapter Three

The next morning, after waking up, I realized there was an owl on my window ledge with a letter in it's beak. I recognized the owl, and opened up the letter, giving the owl a treat for it's work.

Dear Cassandria,

How are you? I was wondering if you would be my date for tonight's ball? I know this is last minute, and I apologize, but my parents require me to have a date. If yes, you are invited to come early with your family and have dinner here at our manor. Also, mother wanted to help with hair and makeup and that sort of thing. You are welcome to stay over the night as well. 

Please reply soon, Respectfully yours,

Draco 

I sighed, reading the letter once more. Of course, Draco Malfoy needed a date and he writes me. Sometimes I just don't understand him! He could have any girl, and yet he choose me to be his date for the ball. Honestly, Daphne Greengrass or Pansy Parkinson would be honored and be there in two minutes flat, but he chose me. That boy is so confusing. Why would he go with a girl that he usually bickers with, and doesn't treat him as a god? AND someone whose very good friends with Harry Potter, the boy his family basically detested.

"MUM!" I shouted, as I walk quickly down the stairs. She looked up from the paper, and nodded as if to ask "what's wrong".

"Draco Malfoy asked me to be his date tonight. If I say yes, he wants us to come early for dinner, and me even earlier as Mrs. Malfoy would like to help with hair and makeup, and he wants me to stay over." I said, looking for her reaction. She looked shocked for a moment. The Malfoys were infamous for their connection to the Dark Lord, and the Dark Lord had killed their best friends and were after Harry, their "son". 

"Well, go write him that you accept, and we would be honored to join his family for dinner. Just make sure to get the time, and make sure you have your own separate room for sleeping" She said, and I quickly wrote back my reply.

Dear Draco,

I would be glad to be your date for the ball, and my family would be honored to join your family for dinner. What time should my family and myself come over? And I will gladly stay over the night, just not in your room. 

Always

Cassandria

Only a few moments later did I receive a reply

Dear Cassandria,

Perfect, I am delighted. Your family should come over at half past four, and you should come as soon as possible. Mother is very excited and wants everything to be perfect, so we will probably need all day to get ready. I will get the guest room ready for you. 

Respectfully yours

Draco 

To be honest, I was getting tired of all this bloody polite crap we had to write. It was supposed to be proper, and I knew his mother was reading over his shoulder or else he would not be writing as formally as he was, but it was growing tiresome. 

"Mum, you and Papa should come at 4:30, and I am supposed to go as soon as possible" I informed mum. She nodded.

"well, go get dressed then. Don't want to keep the Malfoys waiting" She said, and I hurried up to go take a shower and change into a pair of khaki shorts, a white and black striped crew neck sweater, and a pair of cute nude colour flats. 

Finally, after putting my dress in a garment bag,my shoes in a separate bag as well and my sleeping clothes, I flooed to the Malfoy Manor.

"Oh Cassandria, you are absolutely beautiful, even more so from the last time I saw you! How has your summer been?" Mrs. Malfoy asked, as I brushed myself off from the fireplace ash. I smiled, and shook her hand, as the Malfoys were notorious for their lack of emotion. Mrs. Malfoy was always sweet to me, however, but even she knew that a hug was not proper.