im begging you to beg for me [draco malfoy] five

Chapter Five

The next day, I woke up early, did a mini power workout session before the day started, and then got dressed. I was almost finished when I received a letter:

hey love

Do you want to meet me for breakfast with the group now that we can sit again with other houses? I missed being with you more often. I'm so happy that you're with me. I can't even begin to tell you how much. We'll be by the stairs in 5 minutes.

Love

Draco

I smiled as I read the letter, finished putting everything on, and went to reply.

good morning,

I'm going down there now, and trust me, I understand.

see you in a bit

Love

Cass

I went down the common room stairs, and headed out the door to where draco, pansy, blaise and adrian were standing. 

"Hey! Where are Crabbe and Goyle?" I asked as Draco came over to me and pecked my lips lightly, then putting his arm around my waist.

"they went to breakfast already of course, those pigs" Pansy said as she walked right next to Adrian. We all laughed, and headed to the great hall.

"Save me a seat, I have to go get my schedule" I said, as I broke apart from them to get my schedule from my professor. After finally getting, I went to slytherin table where they saved me a seat in between Pansy and Draco.  Draco instantly took mine from me and compared ours on the table. 

"We have almost everything together, except advanced mathematical applications and advanced healing techniques. I didn't even know those classes were given here" Draco said, in shock. I smiled.

"Well, we have a lot of classes together, and if we don't hurry up, we're going to be late for our first class." I said, and took a pear from the dish as we headed to potions.

 Draco and I took a table, with Pansy and Blaise infront of us. I knew people around us were talking about why I was here with Draco, why I was dating him when I was supposed to be "best friends" with the trio. 

"don't let them get to you. They words mean nothing. you are absolutely amazing and gorgeous. they are all just jealous of you" Draco whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek as I smiled, and rolled my eyes.

"I know Draco, now let's get started" I said, my inner ravenclaw coming out as I wrote down everything on the board and started working.

FAST FORWARD:

It was only a day before winter break, and I couldn't believe it had gone by so quickly. Because of my time spent between homework, my actual job work, and spending time with Draco, I had barely had time to breathe sometimes. At night, after I finished my homework, I collapsed onto my bed for only about three to four hours of sleep max per night. Draco noticed what was happening, and he hated that I stayed up doing homework, but what else could I do really? I had to work hard if I wanted to fulfill my dreams. 

"are you packed yet?" Draco asked as Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and I all sat in the slytherin common room doing some homework, well I was atleast. I nodded, not taking my eyes off of the paper.

"oh! Cass! we must go dress shopping together for the ball!" Pansy said excitedly, holding Adrian's hand. They had finally started dating.

"my mother got her dress already" Draco said, and this time I looked up.