0.3

"I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Whoever said I give a shit about you?
You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you"

----

"so, how are you doing?" I asked, brendon detached his lips from my neck.

"dal, not right now. I'm horny and need to get this out, I'm not in the mood to bond." brendon snapped, he went back to my neck, but i shrugged him off.

"fuck you. all I am is a toy aren't I?" brendon rolled his eyes and I scoffed.

"don't roll your eyes, you never even talk to me to see how I am or anything like that, all you do is fuck and discard. then you're right back at it again sooner or later."

"you set up a situation to make it seem like a date, but then it just unravels and turns out to be just about sex." I wiped the tears that had spilled, not wanting him to see how upset I was.

"dallon, i"-"no, just save it." I grabbed my jacket, planning to go.

"I didn't tell you to develop feelings for me, I didn't tell you to care about me either." brendon announced, a snark tone evident in his voice.

"I don't give a fuck about you anyway, who ever said I gave a shit about you?" I snapped, Brendon looked at me dumbfounded.

______________________
________

happy New Years yo