Fight X And X Win?

Start from the beginning

Usagi grabbed the new set of clothes and ran to a bathroom to try it out. Her new attire consisted of a dark purple shirt that had long sleeves, but there was nothing covering her shoulders except a strap to hold the shirt up that was separate from the sleeves. The skirt was slightly frilled but not too girly, and actually had more of a sporty look to it. The skirt was bright pink and went down half her thigh, but there were black, skintight and sporty looking shorts underneath that ended above her knees. She kept the same boots but ditched the knee high socks, and kept her hair the same. Of course, she now had the Nen cuffs, which she had to admit actually made a nice touch to her outfit.

She sighed as she looked in the mirror, but was actually pleased with the turnout. In order to meet Gon and Killua at a park she left her room and ran to the park.

---------

"Woah!!!!" Killua gasped at her new look. "Why'd you change?!"

Usagi blushed and looked annoyed. "Baka! I decided it was a good time to switch things up!"

"You look nice, Usagi!" Gon complemented, smiling as usual.

"Th- thanks," Usagi said, smiling.

"Well, let's go!"  Killua more ordered than asked.

The three went to go do things around the city to pass time. They went to an arcade, a café, and a candy shop to calm Killua's need for chocolate. It was very fun so the time passed quickly, and before they new it it was already 8:30 PM.

"We need to get you to the fight, Usagi," Gon stated as they started walking to Heavens Arena.

Usagi didn't look happy though. She was dreading the fight, and had a sad look on her face. Killua must've noticed because he walked over and put a hand on her shoulder.

"It'll be okay, Usagi. You have this fight won," Killua comforted. Usagi smiled at his efforts, but she was still worried at what Sachiko would do if she lost.

As she walked into Heavens Arena, she immediately felt the eyes of a hundred people watching her walk to the room they were fighting in. She could see people whispering, but she couldn't understand anything they were saying.

"Okay, Gon and I are going to find seats. Hey-" Killua said abruptly as they entered the huge room, putting a hand on her shoulder in the process,"I know you'll do great."

Killua smiled at Usagi, so she faked a smile back. "Thank you," was all she said before walking off to the ring.

As soon as she set foot into the blinding light of the arena, the entire audience erupted into cheers and screams.

"And now, one of our fighters has appeared for the fight!!!!!! Usagi Ametsuchi!!!!" An overly peppy and hyped up commentator screamed into a microphone that blasted her words across the stadium.

The crowd erupted into applause at these words. Usagi stepped onto the ring and saw her sister, Sachiko, staring at her menacingly from the opposite side.

"It's sister versus sister in this round!!!!! They're not to be underestimated though!!!! Both of them are very strong and equally terrifying in battle!!!!! Now, everyone please vote for who you think will win!!!!" The commentator yelled again, her pumped up voice filling the room.

On the screen that hung from the ceiling was a picture of Usagi and Sachiko. As the votes were being calculated, the intensity of the situation began to sink in and Usagi started to silently panic.

The votes favored Usagi more than Sachiko, giving her a much needed confidence boost. The two sisters stood directly across from each other in the ring having a silent stare-down.