There Is No God

<<holy shit guys! (excuse my french) i've got 4K reads on this story!! thank you so much and i'm glad you enjoy my writings!! <3 if you have any requests please message me or even dm me on ig (bands.1n.wonderland) btw i cannot seem to italicise anything! /)~(\ fricken ipad.. all things that SHOULD be italicised will be underlined.

I wake up in Yato's arms and look around.

Wait... Where are we? What happened?

Thoughts swarm my mind and I sigh then sit up, seeing we're in a bedroom. "Yato...?" Shakes him lightly then he mutters and looks at me.

"What's wrong, my love...?" He asks sleepily and rubs his eyes.

God, could he be any cuter?

"Where are we? What.... What happened...?" I ask with a confused expression then he sits up.

"I got us out of that hellhole and brought us to a half-decent apartment." He explains, fully awake now. I slowly nod then bite my lip and look down at myself and him with a blush.

"Did we.....?" He gets what I'm implying then nods with a. blush of his own and grins.

"Yeah. We did..." He smirks and bites his lip. "It was fucking fantastic." He winks at me then I giggle and kiss him chastely.

"What, did you drug me? Is that why I can't remember?" I tease him a little then he rolls his eyes.

"No. I fucked your brains out. That's why." He chuckles when my face goes bright red then he gets up and dresses in sweatpants, his godlike body making me practically drool.

"Sh-Shut up..." I mutter then lay back down and yank the blanket over my head. He laughs.

"Alright, sunshine. I'll be back." He says then walks out, only to teleport away before he reaches the front door.

~
~
~
It's been at least four hours since he's left and I start to worry and look around our apartment.

Where the hell is he...?

I sigh and wait for him then get bored and turn on the tv. The reporter is talking about a madman that killed at least five people, claiming he needed their souls. His picture flashes on the tv screen and i gasp, covering my mouth.

[reporter]: "...the madman was shot multiple times and is believed to be dead..."

I turn off the tv quickly. "No... He can't be dead.. He's a god...H-he..."

No...

[end of chapter]

*gasp* guys! s u s p e n s e .
i know you guys all hate it but hey! no hate. it's an update ;P

stay you ~ <3