Before I left, I shut the door of my bedroom after I took a small peek of Niall.

He was an angel sleeping in my bed. When he snored, it was silently and cute.

I wanted to go back under the covers and cuddle with him but I had to face someone today.

Hoping my dream didn't become reality.

.-.-.-.-.-.

As I walked inside the first building, I kept my eyes out on the lookout for Zayn.

I couldn't avoid him for long, since I would eventually have to see him at work later.

But I made sure that I was no where near his sight for now.

Suddenly somebody from behind shouted my name, and I smiled knowing who it was.

"Arie!" Hailey cheered happily.

I turned around and saw the girl as happy as could be.

"Hails!" I came in for a hug.

When we pulled back, she was still smiling happily.

"You came to class today! Finally.." She mumbled, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hey, I've gotta talk to you about something..." I dropped the act and got serious.

Her smile was still on her lips but dropped a little.

"Okay, what's wrong? Is everything fine with Zayn?" she started to make up things.

I shook my head and grabbed her arm, which kind of surprised her.

I led her away from the hallway crowded with people, it was too loud here anyway.

"Arie, just tell me! Why do we have to hide?" Hailey muttered when I dragged her into the restrooms.

I smiled as I stood in front of her, and she looked at me confused as ever. She was too cute.

"Someone came back..." I started to say, but she already knew what I was going to say before I could finish.

Her ear to ear smile appeared again, and her eyes were glowing.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she started to jump up and down until I grabbed her by her shoulders to keep her down on the ground.

"HE CAME BACK?! ARIE, OMG THIS IS GREAT!" she almost screamed.

"Shhh! Calm down, oh my gosh, Hails!" I shook my head.

She stopped jumping and cheering but she still looked she would pop any second. This girl was way too overexcited.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry! But you gotta tell me what's going on now cause I'm confused as hell!" she chirped.

"Is he in your apartment right now? When did he come back and how? Tell me!" I sighed.

"First, you need to stop eating whatever you're eating for breakfast, and second, promise you won't scream or anything okay?" she nodded her head and waited.

"He just got back 2 days ago," Hailey widened her eyes.

I loved how she was so excited for things that happened in my life.

I knew she actually cared and that's why we were such good friends.

"It was in the afternoon... I was... you know reading a magazine, doing what I usually do on sundays, and then my doorbell rings, and I open it and he's standing there like a prince, and I couldn't believe he was actually there so I shut the door in his face!" Hailey gasped.

Remember + Niall Horanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें