Chapter 3

So of course the first thing I did after doing the fangirl in audible scream was answer that I was definitely interested in doing work for him. I left my cell number at the bottom of the message and then decided it was enough excitement for one night.

I woke up the next morning to the smoke alarm going off. After running down stairs I see that no adults are home and my IDDIOT stepbrother tried to make pizza rolls but let MY BABIES burn. I swear there is a special place in Hell for people who burn pizza rolls.

I go back up stairs and get ready for orientation and to look for a gym near by. I figure I could ask if there was one nearby, but that is too much trouble. I put on my favourite black high waisted shorts and my American flag crop top and head out to the school. I left my number on the fridge incase someone needed me. I pray they won't though..

I get my ID made and find where my classes will be and find that I can use the school gym as much as I like. Then I go find my sanctuary. The art room. It is almost as big as a library, with room for people to let their minds create and it made me smile so big I think my face might have cracked.

I hear my phone beep signalling I have a call coming in. I don't know the number but I guess that it'a probably my family so I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello, yes is this Hannah Lee?"

"This is she.."

"Hello, this is Simon Cowell. Are you free later today? I want to go over with you what I want you to do for me."

"Yes I am free all day, what time would you like to meet?"

"What about three o'clock at my office in downtown?"

"Sounds perfect! I'll see you then Mr. Cowell!"

Then he hung up. Well that conversation was magical. I'll probably be doing some poster for a lame band that isn't famous.. Like The Wanted. If that happens I'll shoot myself. Actually no I won't, I'd probably take the money and make it horrible. Mwhaha.

I glance down at my watch. It's 2:10 and I have no clue where the office is. AHH PANIC MODE IS IN GEAR.

I run over to the tour guide that looks like she is waiting for her next group and ask her where it is, she tells me where it is and It's within walking distance. So I decide to get some Starbucks and walk.

I get there at 2:46 exactly and decide to wait inside the building.

"Miss Lee, Mr. Cowell will see you now." A creepy lady behind a desk yells at me.

I walk into the elevator behind her and I click the top floor and once it reaches the floor I scan the doors looking for his office. Until I see a door the size of an entire wall. I bet that one is it..

I walk in and we shake hands.

"Hannah, you are a lot prettier than I imagined." He says

"Well thank you sir! You are a lot nicer in person than on TV." I say nicely and he chuckles softly.

"Anyways, on to business. I would like you to come up with the perfect artwork for my band One Direction. You will need to do a collection of a photoshoot, painting of each of them, and a group painting for my office. Do you think you can do that?" He says

"Well sir, I would need equipment. Other than that, it sounds like a wonderful opportunity and I want to thank you." I say

"Oh I forgot to mention, we would cover all materials you need. And you get to keep anything left over that you don't use." He says smiling at me.

"Sounds wonderful! When would you like to start the project?" I say.

"Well, the boys get home next week from tour. So two weeks? That way they can relax for a bit then get started?" He says

"Sounds perfect! Just let me know when and where the shoot is and I'll be there!" I say standing up to leave.

"Wait, before you go. Here is a phone that we would like you to use. This has all the boys numbers, their manager, and my number on it. Everyone has the number programmed in their phones. Their manager will contact you soon. Also here is a credit card for you to get supplies. And don't worry about how much you spend. While you shop for art and camera supplies. Get outfits for the boys to wear during your shoot. Their stylist's number is in your phone as well. And she needs to approve all clothing before purchasing anything. Any questions?" He says

"No sir! Thank you so much for this opportunity! I won't let you down!" I say smiling . He nods and it's my cue to leave.

Well this day keeps getting better and better.