Chapter Three

I sat down on my bed in complete shock. THAT ASSHOLE JERK JUST KISSED ME!! I was so angry I wanted to hit something. Yet there was a small smile that begin to spread across my face...

That asshole jerk just kissed me...

Woah wait what was I thinking. I hated him!

Just then I herd a knock on my door.

"Hey Lauren! It's me Michael."

I nearly sprint to the door.

"Oh my god are you ok?" he asks stepping in. "You look like you've seen a ghost or something..."

I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror on the wall next to us. My face was completely pale and my cheeks still red from embarrassment and shock.

"Um yeah I'm fine... I've just had a really weird day..." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'll say" Michael laughs.

I sit down on the bed and burry my face in my hands. He takes a seat next to me,  placing a gentle hand on my back.

"Hey...Lauren." he says rubbing my back "tell me what's wrong. You know I'm here for you."

I can't help it. I immediately begin to cry.

"I-it's just...I'm such a mess. I feel like I don't even belong here. I keep messing up all the time. And then there's Ryan-"

"What about Ryan?" Michael asks.

I freeze. "N-nothing...he's just been...a jerk."

I start to cry even more thinking about what has happen.

"I know." says Michael pulling me into a hug. His arms hold me firmly as I rest my head against his chest. "But he did pretty much save your life today. Maybe he will come around."

No. That's the last thing I wanted. I didn't want Ryan anywhere near me. Or did I...? I don't know I have such mixed up emotions about him.

"Yeah" I said sighing and sitting back up on the bed.

"Now you need to get some rest Lauren. Coach says he's giving us test sets tomorrow." says Michael getting up and heading toward the door.

Ugh I hated test sets...

"Great" I said following him "another chance for me to mess up in front of everyone..."

"Or a chance to show them what you can really do." said Michael turning around to give me a goodbye hug.

When he pulls out from the hug he does the most unexpected (yes even more unexpected than the asshole jerk kissing me). He gently cups my cheeks in his hands and looks deep into my eyes. Before I realize what's happening he leans in and places a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, Lauren."

And with that he walks out and down the hall to his room.  How did this happen? Why would he kiss me?

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP KISSING ME??

I slide into bed too exhausted and confused to do anything else. I close my eyes and try to rest. As if I'm even going to be able to sleep tonight...

A/N: OMG GUYS PLEASEEE FORGIVE ME I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT AND LIKE LOST THE PASSWORD AND EVERYTHING BUT IM BACK AND I WILL BE FINISHING THIS I PROMISE!!!
Thank you so much for all the kind words about this story!! I hope you like the update and yes there will me more to come soon! :)