10: He Kissed Her Back

Ria's POV

"What the fuck are you doing?!" A nasally voice inturupted what I thought could be a perfect moment. But I guess I wasn't reminding myself enough that perfection was unrealistic. Especially when it came to my unruly excuse of a life.

Luke and I glanced up to the shrill voiced person; both of us fully aware who would be stood there.

Arzaylea, the queen of bitches may I say, was glaring at us, her body stood uneven and her manicured hand placed on her hip. She pursed her glossed, and can we not forget fake, lips while blinking her false eyelashes.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" The slutty ass bit- I mean, Arzaylea, questioned stupidly.

"I'm Ria. But of course you wouldn't know that because you know, you were off stealing my boyfriend. Glad we met though." I retorted sarcastically with a forced smile on my face.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms before sighing.

"You know, it's you who stole my boyfriend. He's mine!" Arzaylea whined and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"First of all, you are majorly wrong. He was mine from the start and mine till the end." I started and Arzaylea narrowed her eyes at me. I saw Luke sheepishly smile from the corner of my eye from my recent statement. "And second of all, stop acting like a flustered child."  

She blinked profusely at my critique statement and much to my demands, she became the flustered child she was.

Luke was covering his smile and boisterous laughter by pretending to cough. I raised my eyebrow while staring at him because he looked like he was about to die.

"OMG!! Are you okay, Lukey?" Arzaylea obliviously worried. Both me and Luke were rolling out eyes at her fake concern. 

Luke stopped trying to hide his hysteria and replaced his violent coughs with the joyous sounds of his  appealing laughter. I smiled at him, enjoying the heavenly melody of his giggles. Luke wasn't much of a person to laugh much, but the few times he did, anyone would be crazy not to pause and listen to every detail of his small chuckles.

"What?" Luke was now done with his small outburst and was staring back at me. I figured he caught me watching him and I felt a burning sensation tingle to my cheeks.

"Ummm.... I was j-just uhhhhhh....." I stopped myself, knowing if I continued, I would most definitely embarrass my attempt to explain.

"Hello? I'm still standing here." Arzaylea inturupted us once again and this time, she approached Luke.

"Babe, why are you here with this slut?" She questioned him in front of me like it was nothing. He just shook his head and scooted over to me.

"No, Arz. She is not a slut." Luke reassured and he swiftly placed his arm around my waist. I blinked and subconsciously stepped away from his touch. It was just like the day I left played all over again. The reason I stepped away was because of the fact he just called Arzaylea, the crustiest bitch of the universe, by her infamous nickname. Like, what the fuck was Arz?

He knit his eyebrows together and I just shook my head, gesturing I wasn't in the mood to start loving eachother again. Even though I was still, and maybe more than ever, in love with him.  

He took his lip ring between his teeth before nodding and setting his arm by his side.

Arzaylea huffed and closed the space between her and Luke. She immediently attached her overly plump lips to Luke's regular lips and started kissing him like her life depended on it. I was already in action and I pushed her off of him.

I straddled her waist and squared up before punching her in the face. I slapped her across the face next and stood up, signaling I was finished with this bitch fight.

Luke looked at me with worried eyes.

"You saw that this time, she kissed me first; and I didn't kiss back!" He pleaded and I nodded.

Luke smiled but furrowed his eyebrows once he noticed the tears in my eyes.

"I gotta go, Luke. You are obviously not ready for me yet." I announced before running off the stage. I ran down the hallways with tears flooding down my eyes, and Luke not chasing me....

The problem was, he did in fact, kiss Arzaylea back.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Hey guys!!! Thanks for reading!!

Happy New Years Eve!! And Hapoy New Years to all of those who are already enjoying 2016:)

Don't forget to vote/comment!

DUECES bb's!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️