8: You Got This... Nevermind

Ria's POV

"LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS IS GOING TO GET IT!!!" Ashton was continuously howling lividly while managing to yell random profanities out at an imaginary Luke.

"Calm down, babe." Ezmae approached her vexed boyfriend and wrapped her petite body into the arms of Ashton. He momentarily closed his eyes and slightly nodded. He gulped and looked at me, his red face returning to its normal pigment.

Ashton and Ezmae sat back down in our small circle. They all had the same apologetic facial expression.

"I'm so sorry, Ria. Luke should have known better then to discriminate you in such an unacceptable manor. As for Jadyn, Calum, and Grace, I believe you can get them back. I mean, you and Grace never stay mad at eachother for long. And it wasn't nessicarly Calum's alternative selection to discard you." Ezmae's sophisticated voice apologized. I wouldn't have known what she said half of the time if it weren't for the fact I was accustom to her knowledgable choice of speech.

"Thanks Ezmae," I acknowledged her gratefully before turning to the rest of the small group. "And thank you all too. If it weren't for you guys, I would be lost."

They all smiled at me and Kade stood up. She gave the rest of them a mischievous look and they all nodded at their  visual 'telepathy'. 

"Group hug!!!" Ashton announced and my eyes went wide but it was too late for me to move before they were all squishing in the middle of their big bear hug.

I gave up from wiggling out of their grasp and instead smiled. At least I still had these guys.

They soon departed from the hug and I could happily breathe without a struggle.

RING!! RING!!

The sound of Michael's phone rang and we all looked at him as he pressed the answer button. He lifted the phone to his ear and spoke short one-worded responses before his eyes widened. His alarmed eyes traveled to the time on the microwave before he squeeked. He muffled something inaudible before he hurriedly hung up.

"Ashton, we are late for sound check!!!" Michael raised his right hand and pointed at the clock.

"Oh shit!!! We lost track of the time!!!" Ashton ran over to Ezmae and pecked her on the cheek, as did Michael to Kade, before they were running out the door. I frowned inwardly. I missed Luke giving me those small but meaningful pecks. I shook my head.

"What was that about?" I questioned to no one in particular.

"They have a concert tonight." Ezmae informed me and I froze.

I didn't want to miss this concert, but I definitely wasn't ready to face Luke.

Kade must have noticed my worried expression because she started rubbing my back.

"It won't be bad, I promise. Just ignore him the whole time and just stay by us." Kade attempted to soothe me and I gulped before nodding.

As much as I wasn't ready to see Luke's beautiful blue eyes, or his amazingly styled hair, and his perfect lip b-  Wait, what the fuck am I thinking? Anyways, I had to show him I was strong and I didn't care about his repulsive affair.

"It's not like I care about his new relationship," lies. "Let's go. It will be fun."

They both looked at me with an uncertain expression so I smiled to make my deception more believable. They shrugged and I exhaled, thankful they didn't question me again.

"Well, we still have 2 hours till we have to be there so I guess we just find something to do until then." Ezmae notified Kade and I. I nodded while Kade and Ezmae started discussing some ideas to what we should do.

Just 2 more hours. Two more hours for me to prepare for tonight's show.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey, it's time to go." Kade glanced at her phone and showed the rest of us the time. We nodded and stood up heading towards the door. We were all dressed up and ready for tonight.

"Let's take my car." I suggested and they agreed as we crawled into my car. No girls were outside because they were probably all at the stadium by now.

The drive there consisted of us loudly singing to whatever was on the radio. Soon, we were at our destination.

We slipped out of the car and snuck to the bad stage door. 

"Do you all have your backstage passes?" Ezmae asked us and me and Kade nodded. Even though I wasn't with Luke, I had a backstage pass from previous concerts.

Ezmae politely knocked on the door and I roll my eyes. How was someone supposed to hear that? Fortunately, someone did.

A big muscular back stage employee opened the door and glared at us. He crossed his tattooed arms.

"Backstage passes?" He asked in his low masculine voice. We timidly raised our passes and he rolled his eyes nonchalantly before stepping out of the way.

We quickly entered and started speed walking to the actual stadium. We exited the backstage into the stadium and passed the barricades that blocked any fans from going back there. We found our front row seats and gladly sat down.

After another 30 minutes of just sitting and talking and taking pictures with the few fans that noticed us, the countdown began. 

The big screens in the arena displayed the old fashioned like countdown clock you see in black and white movies.

3....

Deep breathes, Ria.

2.....

You got this

1.......

Never mind.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Hey guys!!!

I hope you liked this chapter!! There is going to be more drama in the next chapter I promise!!

I'm sorry that these past chapters have been more of filler chapters though. I promise the next chapter will be good though!! This chapter was also a bit short so I apologize...

BTW, pic is of Ezmae

Don't forget to vote/comment!!

DUECES bb's!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️