I looked around my flat taking in everything. It felt so strange being here after staying at Harrys' for so long. Everything was so still and quiet.

Harry sat down next to me. I felt his stare burning into the side of my head, but I refused to look at him. I looked at the clock; 7:36. 

"Well, I'm going to take a shower." I slowly stood up from the couch. Harry stood up too.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I furrowed my eyebrows as he gave me a 'duh' look.

"I'm coming with you, what does it look like?" He started to walk past me to my bedroom. I quickley scurried after him. 

"Y-you're not sh-showering with m-me." I stuttered bravely. He could stay here with me but he was not showering with me.

Harry sat on my bed and looked around my room. 

"I know Ash, I'm going to lay on your bed and watch tv." He rolled his head to the side to look at me.

"O-oh." I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my pjamma shorts, a bra, and tank top. I headed towards the bathroom recieving a wink from Harry in the process. 

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Double checking to make sure the door was locked. I set my clothes on the counter and turned the water on. 

••••••••••••••••••••

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I rolled my hair up in a towel and secured another towel around my body. I checked my phone to see i have a text from Lizzie.

From: Lizzieyourbestfriend

•Hey, wanna go clubbing tonight?•

i thought about it for a moment. Should I go clubbing with Lizzie? Yeah, I should. I need to get my mind off of things.

To: Lizzieyourbestfriend

•Yeah, i'd love to. Pick me up in 30 minutes?•

Lizzie replied instantly. 

From: Lizzieyourbestfriend

•Yeah, no problem babe!•

I put my phone back down on the counter. I piced up my clothes up off of the counter and walked out of the bathroom. Harry was laying on his back with his hand behind his head. When he heard the bathroom door open and he turned his head and looked at me.

His eyes raked up and down my body I was headed toward my dresser. I opened a random drawer and  tossed my clothes inside. 

"I'm going clubbing with Lizzie." I mumbled as I walked over to my closet to pick out a dress.

"I'm coming with you." Harrys' voice was stern. I turned around and rose my eyebrows. He can't invite himself. He pushed himself up off of the bed and made his way towards me, eyes once again raking up and down my body.

He soon stoo right infront of me; our chests almost touching. His eyes were dark; lust filled. His eyes flickered from my eyes, to my lips, then back to my eyes. He stepped to the side and walked into my closet.

He flipped through the dresses that were on the hangers; taking time to study each one.

"Wear this one." Harry pulled out a tight black dress. It had slits up the sides and had a built in push-up bra. It came down about mid-thigh and made my boobs look huge. I sighed and reached behind him for a different dress.

"How about-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"Wear this one." Harrys' voice was more stern. I retracted my hand from the dress I was about to pull out. 

"Okay." I sighed and took the dress from his hands.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

A/N

Vote&&Comment----> Tell me what you think!