Chapter 11

•Ashley's POV•

"Harry I have to go home now, its been three days." I stood in front of Harry with a hand on my hip while he was on the couch. "Please."

"What's wrong with staying here Ash?" Harry looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I want to stay in my flat. That's why I have it right?" I missed my flat. I missed sleeping in my bed, making breakfast in my kitchen and taking a shower in my shower. 

"Ashley, when are you going to see you're mine?" Harry raised his voice and stood up from the couch. I took a step back as he took a step towards me.

"H-harry, I j-just want t-to go to my f-flat." I stuttered. "S-sleep in my own b-bed you know?" i took another step back.

Harry just stared at me. I watched the anger wash away from his face only to be replaced with guilt. He sighed.

"Okay Ash, I get it." He ran his hands through his hair. "You can go to your flat, only if I go with you." Harry looked me straight in the eyes.

I just wanted to be alone. I've been at Harrys' flat with him for three days already, I don't know if I can stand to be around him anymore.

"w-why?" I stuttered once again. Harry stood still in his spot three feet infront of me. He ran his hands through his hair agian.

"I don't want you seeing anyone else. Got it?" He took a step closer. "I'm staying with you, at your flat." He stood right infront of me now, our chest almost touching. I could feel his breathe hit my face as he spoke.

"O-okay." I dared to take a step back, only to have Harry grab my wrist; keeping me in place. 

"Come on love, I have to get clothes. I don't want you running away now." Harry smirked at me and gently pulled me down the hallway to his bedroom. We walked into the room and he nudged me over to the bed as he went to his closet. He pulled out a grey duffle bag and walked over to his dresser. I watched from the bed as he packed his clothes.

Harry grabbed my bag and soon enough we were on our way. He opened the passenger door to his ranged rover and ushered me inside. He walked around the back to the drivers side. He got in and tossed the duffled back in the back seat.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry pulled into my flat driveway. I sat still in the passenger seat staring straight ahead, mentally preparing myself for these next few days with Harry. My door open and Harry waved a hand out infornt of him; motioning me out of the car. I slid out of my seat until my feet hit the pavement.

I started my way up the drive way towards my flat. I faintly heard Harry following behind me. I reached into my pocket and fished for my keys. I pulled them out and unlocked the door, walking in and leaving it open for Harry. 

I walked in my living room and plopped down on the couch; a sigh escaping my mouth as I did so. I heard Harry shuffling around down the hall; must be putting our bags in our room.