Chapter 1- I'm So Happy

Welcome back you guys! So as you probably know, this is the sequel to My Dad Is Ronnie Radke. Thank y'all so much for all the support you showed on my last story, and I can only hope you all love and enjoy this one as much as you did the first. Again, thank you guys, and enjoy. ❤

_____________________________________________________________________

Happiness is something that many people try to describe, but can rarely ever do successfully. Happiness isn't a word, it's a feeling you get when you're doing something you really enjoy or when you're around people you love more than the world. Happiness is comfortable, or at least it is most of the time. "No, you were the one who was supposed to do the laundry. "Don't worry about it babe, you're not feeling well. Go take a nap and I'll take care of it." Doesn't that sound familiar?" A very pregnant Natalie was yelling at Dad, who wasn't afraid to yell back at her. They were both so stubborn.

"No babe, it was you who were supposed to the laundry! That statement was for the dishes this morning, not the laundry. And I do not sound like that."

I squirm uncomfortably as I watch the scene before me. I'm not a fan of fights, especially between those I love. I shake my head and intervene before the next words could be said. "Nat, it's okay. I'll do the laundry. It's no big deal. Dad will do it next time. Rest a little bit. All this stress can't be good on you or the baby."

Natalie thought for a moment before she sighed and nodded. "Fine, fine. Will you make sure to take extra care of little baby's things?"

I smiled at her as I got up and gave her a quick hug, rubbing her belly as I moved away. "Sure thing. How about you and Dad go out to dinner or something?"

She smiled back and nodded. "Okay. We'll bring you something home too, okay?"

I nod and pull both of them towards the door. "Go, have fun." They both smiled and thanked me before heading out the door. "Don't stay out too late!" I yelled out to them and laughed slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh and and walk into the kitchen. I had just put yet another load of laundry into the washer and one in the dryer. I was kind of hungry, and remembered Natalie had promised to bring me something home, but I had no idea how much longer it would be. I stood on my tiptoes as I reached for the bag of sweet and salty trail mix I had stashed in the cabinet, but before I could get there, a set of arms wrapped themselves around me. I gasped and felt my body tense up before the amazing smell I knew as my boyfriend wrapped around me. I smile and turned in his arms, giving him a soft kiss. Grayson smiled against my lips and returned the kiss until I couldn't breathe. I giggled as I pulled away and he laughed silently. "Hi," Grayson said, rubbing my back.

"Hey," I said, resting arms on his chest, my hands coming to a rest over his heart. My eyes drifted closed as I felt it pulse under my palms. After a few seconds I opened my eyes and smiled at him again. "What are you doing here? I thought you were still on vacation with your family."

He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled back in return. "I wanted to surprise you. I was going to bring you flowers too, but they aren't exactly in season. Mom had gotten sick and Kam had started showing signs, so we all just decided it was best to come on home. That also means I get to spend New Year's Eve with you guys."

It was the day before New Year's Eve, December 30th. Ashley Purdy, a friend of Dad's, was throwing a party, so Dad, Natalie, and I were going to go, and now Gray could too. "That's great! I have absolutely no objection to that. I'm sure Dad and Nat won't either."

"That means I get to kiss my favorite person at midnight," Gray said seconds before he covered my lips with his for a few seconds, pulling away too soon. "Natalie should be having the baby soon, shouldn't she?"

I smile a bit brighter at the mention of Natalie and the unborn baby, my little brother or sister, that I had such a strong love for. "She still has 5 weeks. She's still due February 5th, but gosh she's getting huge! The two downsides are she's in ultimate nesting mode and her hormones are going to be the death of us all, so when you see her please watch what you say."

Gray kisses my nose and smiles a soft smile at the mention at the woman who was practically his sister. "Always babe. I could never do anything to hurt you or her."

"I love you," I whispered against Gray's lips. My heart was bursting with joy. I am so happy, surrounded by everyone I loved and everything is more perfect than I could have ever imagined.

"I love you too", he whispered back.

_____________________________________________________________________

So that is the first chapter of it all. I know it's kind of short and boring, but I promise it will get better, I promise. Regardless, I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm curious, what do y'all think of this chapter and what you would like to see/think will happen within this story (though it's only the first chapter). Again, I hope you enjoyed and until next time. ❤