Rules (pg.9)

My fingers are stiff from playing when it's cold out... Sorry I didn't immediately update, but it's worth it a bit when you get to play with pop-its. Anyway enjoy!

46.) It's impossible to make Master Windu smile, stop trying. You're only making fools of yourselves.

Kai: Well Windu has the equivalent emotion level of a brick.

Obi-Wan: Kai, I suggest you rephrase that.

Kai: Fine... Let me rephrase that. A brick has more emotion than Windu.

Obi-Wan: Kai...

47.) Pop-its are not to be used onboard.

Anakin: For pranks or for fun.

48.) You know, playing horror games before you go to bed is not recommended. Examples include Five nights at Freddy's 1,2, 3, and especially 4.

Anakin and Kai: Though it is interesting to know you all scream like girls.

Fives: Don't, just don't...

49.) Leaving little plastic pieces in the halls for people to step on is not entertaining for the people stepping on them.

Kai: You mean Legos?

Yularen: Yes, whatever those cursed little plastic pieces are called.

50.) Just saying, permanent marker mustaches and beards take forever to get off and is honestly quite old.

Kai: Haven't done it.

Rex: That's what you always say.

Kai: Honestly! Not lying!

Rex: Sure...

Well that's it for this chapter and again happy New Year's Eve! I saw The Force Awakens yesterday and I thought it was pretty good though I was like Why Solo? Why? Anyways, thoughts on the movie?

22ndKiseki has logged off...