Rules (pg.3)

I'm alive! Sorry I just felt out of the mood to update and school started again. Well I finally decided to update! Please enjoy!

11.) Shinies, Wolffee, Kai, Leave General Skywalker's droids alone. Especially the gold one, no matter how annoying and stupid it is. As for the astromech, he will shock the life out of you if you bother him.

Kai: Can I just scrap the gold one a little bit?

Rex: No

Kai: Just a little?

Rex: No means no ma'am

Kai: I told you already! It's just Kai!

Rex: Okay just Kai. 

Kai: I hate you...

12.) The ship-wide game of paintball has to end. All paint ball guns have to be handed to me and you better hope that I don't shoot you with them myself. -Captain Rex

Kix: Stop shooting Jesse. He may have a target design on his face but that does not mean shoot him.

13.) Don't write kiss me I'm lonely on Rex, Cody, or Echo's armor. We still have not found the culprit, but we have suspects, Kai...

Kai: Wasn't me.

(This happened 15 more times till a group of clones from both 212th and 501st were caught)

14.) Life lesson here, when a female tells you go ahead, I dare you. DO NOT!!! I repeat DO NOT!!

Anakin: Even I learned my lesson a long, long time ago.

Ahsoka: Skyguy! *gasps* You can learn a lesson!?!?!

Anakin: Ahsoka, for that comment you have to study 3 hours for a test that will not help you in life whatsoever. I would start now.

Ahsoka: But Skyguy!

Anakin: That just added another hour Snips. Complaining adds an hour!

15.) Don't mess with the caf machine. Those who do will be assigned bathroom duty, and mess hall cleanup

Yularen: To whoever messed with it last time, you switched the caf to decaf, and rigged the machine to explode! I got decaf all over my uniform. When I find out who did it, what Echo, Cody, and Rex did to the people who caused the rule 13 incident will look like nothing! Nothing!

Rex: Well, only General Skywalker, Commander Tano, and Kai could do a feat like that. But Anakin knows your temper, so he wouldn't. Kai was stuck in the medbay all week for getting burns on her hands and and long cut on her leg. She couldn't do that. Kix was watching her like a hawk. So that leaves Commander Tano.

Yularen: Tano!!!!!!!

Ahsoka: Well you figured that out pretty quick. Got to go! See you later if I survive Rexter!

Well that concludes this chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it. So apparently I made Admiral Yularen a caf loving person. Yes Admiral Yularen is a bit OOC but all the characters are OOC as of the moment. Comments are requested and appreciated. Reviews as well are appreciated. Well until next time!

22ndKiseki (1_Anonymous_2) has logged out...