"Criminals. Lexi I don't want you hanging out with criminals. We brought you here for a fresh start so don’t screw it up!"

"Or what?" I challenged raising an eyebrow.

"Don't give me that look, I want what's best for you. I always have,"

"What's best for me. You fricken moved me across the world, if you wanted what was best for me you would never have taken me away!" I shouted before storming up stairs and locking my door. Changing out of my cloths I traded them for what I wore best.

Pulling on a pair of skin tight jeans and a crop top that showed off my belly button piercing, I grabbed my leather jacket and opened my window. Climbing down in heels was hard but I'd done it so often at my old house that I was use to it. Sneaking into the garage I found the place that my father hid the keys and hopped into my Lamborghini. Speeding down the streets of town I pulled out myself.

"Call Holly," I instructed it. Within seconds I was listening to her happy voice.

"Hey sweet pea what can I do for you?" she asked.

"Want to help me with the first step of humiliating my parents?"

“What do you need me to do?” she asked sounding excited.

“If you bring a staple gun I’ll have the rest, ” Holly quickly agreed before promising to meet me at the office. About twenty minutes later I had gotten all the supplies I needed and was waiting patiently for Holly to come. To my surprise she didn’t arrive alone, two other hooded people stepped out of the car. They had done what I wanted and were all dressed in black and had their faces covered.

“I’m sorry they wouldn’t drop me off unless I promised to let them help.” Holly explained. I shrugged my shoulders not to bothered the more people the easier it was going to be. “Lexi meet Josh and you already know my brother Bentley.”

“Why did you want us to bring these, Dylan’s?” Bentley asked leaning against the side of the building. He crossed his arms and lent one leg over the other, looking right at home in the shadows.

“I think that the Dylan’s offices need a little bit of redecorating,” I informed them. “Especially since tomorrow is the opening day,”

“How do you suppose we do that?” Josh asked wrapping his arm around Holly. They looked pretty cosy so I guessed that they were a couple or something.

“I have paint and thousands of these photos that I think the world would just love to see.” I told them handing each of them one of the posters. I couldn’t help but laugh as I watched their faces. Holly was first, at the start she laughed but then her face turned disgusted.

“That’s disgusting but I think it will have its purpose.”

Next was Josh, he just stood opened mouth and shocked.

“I never ever want to see something like that again,” he scrunched his face up and shuddered. Lastly I handed one to Bentley. His faced hid his emotions but once he had studied it he looked up at me and frowned.

“This is going to ruin your family you do realise that don’t you?” the way that he steered into my eyes was as if he was looking into my soul.