Something was off... My alarm went off and I didn't know why. It was Saturday morning and I never worked on Saturday. Why would I set my alarm on my day off?

I looked at Norbert and decided to ask him. "Why would I set my alarm, huh?" If he knew, he surely wasn't going to share his knowledge with me. On the table next to my alarm clock was a To Do list. It wasn't uncommon for me to make lists because I was a procrastinator and forgetful...

My eyes scanned the length of the list quickly and then did a double take. Number One: "Blueberry muffins for breakfast." Yum! Number Two: "Go grocery shopping!" I was running low in the food department... Number three: "Show B.A.P around town." I reread number three a few times before the memories from last night came back to me.

ERMAHGERD! B.A.P was in my house. They spent the night in my house. They were in my house and I had forgotten!?

I shot out of bed and skidded into my closet. I grabbed some random clothes and tip-toed as fast as I could into my bathroom. After a quick shower, I let my hair loose with a bit of moose to help shape the curls. I changed into a pair of dark denim shorts and a yellow Batman t-shirt. I didn't wear any make-up because I wasn't going to work or any where special and I liked to keep it natural. I finished my everyday look with a black and yellow bandana tied in my hair.

When I was done in the bathroom I crept down the stairs, afraid to wake any of the boys. When I got to the kitchen I turned on the light and started getting out my ingredients for blueberry muffins. Cinna and I had just picked up fresh blueberries two days before and I loved blueberry muffins with fresh blueberries.

Before long, I had two trays of muffins cooling and one in the oven yet. The telltale sound of floorboards creaking told me someone was awake upstairs. I finished washing the dishes I had dirtied and just as I was drying off my mixing bowl Daehyun walked through the kitchen door rubbing at his eyes sleepily.

"Jo-eun achimimnida." Daehyun said, smiling as he came into the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too!" I didn't trust my limited knowledge of the Korean language to say it back. I may understand what he's saying but that doesn't mean I could pronounce it properly back...

Daehyun's nose twitched while he picked a seat at the kitchen bar. "Something smells good," he commented, eyes darting around the kitchen to find the source of the smell.

"That's probably the muffins. I made blueberry muffins. Would you like one?" He nodded his head and I handed him one. They were still warm from the oven and I was expecting the next tray to be done any minute.

"They are very good." As he ate the sound of another person waking up could be heard. "That is probably Jongup. He is normally up next."

Sure enough, Jongup came into the kitchen, his nose twitching similarly to Daehyun's. I already had a muffin in place next to Daehyun on the bar for him. His hair was sticking up in small tufts and I stifled a laugh. "Good morning. Do you guys want anything else for breakfast?" I asked, not sure how I was supposed to feed boys... I was used to feeding myself and Cinna. Don't growing boys need a semi-constant food source?

Their bashful nature was absolutely the most endearing thing ever and I knew it was time for me to kick up my motherly-ness. "I've got toast, cereal, oatmeal, sausage, bacon, and eggs..." As I listed things off I watched their faces. Both brightened at the mention of bacon and egss. "Do you want anything to drink?" I got out some bacon and eggs from the fridge as well as two cartons of juice, apple and orange.

Before long I was pulling sizzling bacon from the pan and setting it along side scrambled eggs. I set a plate in front of each of them and smiled with delight as they tucked into their breakfast.