My boss was drop dead gorgeous. He had silky black hair that hung loosely on his forehead. Bright, icy blue eyes, tan skin, obvious toned muscles, and the most kissable lips ever. He wore a loose fitting black top with the first few buttons undone to see his chest, gray slacks, and black dress shoes. He stood up as I approached his desk.

"Adelia, please sit." His husky voice called out. I sat in the large, plush, white chair with gold accents. He came around and nonchalantly on the front of his desk.

"Sorry to be rude, but why'd you call me in here sir?" I questioned. He came even closer and stood in front of me. I had to look up at him, if not, I'd pretty much be looking at his crotch. From what I could tell through his pants, he was nice. What am I saying?! He's my fucking boss!

"I always like to meet my new workers." He rumbled as he bent down to be face to face with me. His warm, strong, large hand brushed my face and grabbed a lock of my blonde hair. "I'm Blaze by the way." He mumbled huskily. I sat back farther and looked at his surprised by his touch.

His touch brought heat throughout me. I could feel the warmth starting at the area between my thighs. Shit, one caressing touch and I'm already turned on. Imagine him in bed.... Stop! I shook my head lightly. Blaze yet again, grabbed at one of my loose curls.

"Your hair," he whispered. "It's so gorgeous, just like the rest of you I can see." He purred. His other hand rested at lower thigh. Just below the hem of my skirt. I swallowed thickly. His eyes gazed at me full of lust. Quickly, he pulled me up by the arm and had me pressed up against one of the frosted glass walls in seconds.

I looked at him full of shock. With one hand, Blaze had my hands locked against the wall, and the other was roaming my legs. His head dipped to my neck. He inhaled sharply, nose brushing my sensitive skin, making me shiver.

"No woman has smelled so...delicious."

"Exactly how old are you?" I stammered trying to change the subject.

"Don't distract me!" He growled. "And to answer your question, twenty four. And I already know you're twenty two. Now, back to business." Blaze drug his nose up the length of my neck. His mouth reached my ear and he let out a long, hot breath. "Sexy." He mumbled. His teeth nibbled on my earlobe, causing me to moan lightly.

His grip on me tightened. The hand that was on my thigh gripped my inner thigh, causing me to gasp. "Don't do that! It tempts me!" He growled. His finger brushed my sex ever so slightly. I jerked against him, and as a reflex, my legs closed together, trapping his hand there. My thin panties didn't help anything. I definitely knew he could feel how wet I was.

"Blaze." I whispered ever so slightly.

"Out!" He barked while stepping away from me. I stood there unsure of what to do. "Get out of my office!" He shouted. I looked at Blaze confused. "Now!" I quickly scurried out of the office. I stood outside his doors and let out a long breath.

What did I do?! Is he going to fire me?! Shit, please don't fire me! It wasn't even my fault! He's the one who groped me! I didn't do anything!

Angrily, I stormed off back to my desk. I sat down and crossed my legs tightly. I feel exposed. Maybe my shirt was too much unbuttoned, maybe he thought I was a whore! I kept worrying about the possibilities of something I could've done wrong. Thirty minutes of tapping a pen against my lip, My thoughts were interrupted by Colton.