The Beach

Aphmau's Pov

When the iron was done smelting I put the iron in a chest.When I saw the plaza the other day I saw a beach near the plaza the ocean was beautiful so I decided to go swimming there in the ocean.
After I got change into my bikini I walked to the beach.When I got there I sat at the docks with my feet in the water just then Garroth came and sat on the sand and it looks likes he doesn't even know I was here he had his helm off and I saw his face he had blonde hair and icy blue eyes and he murmured somthing to him I decide to go talked to him "Hey garroth" i said walking up to him. He turned around and blushed crimson red and put his helm on right away "uh hi aphmau what are you doing here?". "I came here to relax as you can tell well what are you doing here?"I-I come here to think."oh uh can I ask you a question if you don't mind me asking." "sure" "why do you keep that helm on because I just saw you without your helm you looked great." "y-you think I look great?"he said blushing even more.I got bored so I jumped into the water splashed  Garroth. Garroth looked sad so I pretended to drown Garroth took off his helm and he looked lile he was going to save me but before he could jump in I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the water "Hahahahahahahahaha come back here you hahahahaha"Never! Hahahahahahaha"I said swimming away from him laughing." When we were done playing in the water we dryed off in the sun. "I had lots of fun." I said as garroth layed on the burning sand.It was really hot today but the air was cool and warm."I had fun too."he said laughing."well i got to go now I think I hear Zenix calling for me." Garroth got up and walked up the sandy hill to the village. hmm. i wonder why Garroth wears that helmet anyways i better get to the village and get that iron out before Emmalyn gets mad.

Aphmau's POV

I rushed into the libary and quickly took out the iron and put it in the chest and let the fresh air in and the stinky smoke out.
When Emmalyn came back from Bright Port to see the libary I rushed out before she could see me.
I decided to go cut down some trees for some wood so I can bulid a house of my own on top of the hill near the ocean.I walked up the trees I cut some down and bulit a house. "not to bad"I said to myself.I turned around to get all my stuff from Emmalyn's house/libary.
Emmalyn was soooo happy that im moving out."Bye Emmalyn see you later i guess" "Bye now you go to your new house go go go" Emmalyn said pushing me out the door.
I set up all my stuff  Bed,Desk, upstairs   Furnace,chests,armor,ores, downstairs

I heard a knock on the door I opened the door and it was Garroth "I see you bulit your own house to live in huh" "yep I had lots of fun at the beach today we should have fun like that more cause i would like to know you more." "ok we should then bye"   "bye Garroth" I said closing the door.