Phonix Drop

Aphmau's Pov

when i was walking in the woods i saw a house i ran to it so i could ask them can i spend the night when i got to it i saw more and more houses and it turns out to be a village! I saw two guards talking to each other one had a helm and i can only see his eyes only and the other one had a helm too but I couldn't see his eyes it was covered up. how can he see? I thought. so i walked up to them and said "hi my name is aphmau so i am wondering if I could stay here?"Um... Sure heh heh oh and i am zenix and this is my friend garroth." "it's a pleasure to meet you aphmau as you know my name is garroth i am the head guard here the lord of this village had passed away and no one will listen to the guards because how horrible the last lord was." garroth said with a sigh "i am sorry to ruin this conversation but can i find a place to stay like a little library or something?"i said ruining the conversation " oh right I forgot that you needed a place to stay here follow me i am going to take you to the library the librarian lives there too her name is emmalyn i am pretty sure that she isn't gonna like you that much." oh but first can you tell".

garroth's Pov

When i was walking aphmau to the library i saw emmalyn staring at us through the window i just ingnore her and just concentrate on walking to the library."thank you garroth for taking me to the library i really appreciate it" aphmau said when  we got to the village library."it was no problem aphmau but i really need to get back to guard duty.I said turning around."okay then I shouldn't hold you back from your duties"Aphmau said as she walked inside the library.As i was walking to get in to my position for duty when i bumped into zenix."hey garroth where you going?"i'm going to my guard position now if you would excuse me i need to go."

Aphmau's POV

When i walked in the library Emmalyn greeted me with insults and offered me to sleep on the floor but I just ignored her unpacked small little things into a corner and just walked out the door to look around the villange.When I got to the plaza it was on hill but there was a path way so I knew where it was. It was beautiful there were selling stands and Fairy lights on fences. I walked around the plaza on the side of the plaza there was a mine and so I decided to go mining so I took out my stone pickaxe and went down.I started to mine some iron to make some armor and weapons I took all the iron back to the library Emmalyn was not there but I don't really care I want her to he my friend thats all wonder why Emmalyn hates me though maybe if I stay in the villange for a long time maybe she'll be my friend alright enough talking to myself i got to smelt this iron.