Chapter 10: Texty's Discovering

"Texty's POV"

I was starting to get real worried right now,I tried contacting Twirla but no signal which means she far from is."Somethings not right,I can feel it in my circuits" I told Sapphire as she was examining an construc mod,"I'll admit I'm starting to get nervous" she told me and looked at the direction Twirla went."I'm gonna go and try to find her" I told Sapphire as she nodded at me before I took off.
Meanwhile Ratchet and Clank along everyone else follow Twirla.
"Kaden's POV"

I still kept questions myself on the frosey who called herself Twirla...how did she know that Zo-Zo was once Nefarious's minion? She kept floating around everyone and kept asking questions.
"Ratchet's POV"

"Soooo...Have you been to other planets?" She asked me while floating upside down and I told her I've been in millions of planets and galaxies,"WOW! You guys are so lucky!" She told us while spinning around and started to run on her fours on the ground and circled us a lot. "Twirla I have a question to ask of you,How is it that you know Nefarious and how did you even leave your home?" I over heard my father question her and that's when she froze right on the center,her back turn against us...I wonder what her past was like?
Meanwhile Texty is still looking for Twirla but encounters problems on the way
"Texty's POV"

I used my roller skates to find Twirla faster,"Twirla!" I yelled but no answer. I stopped when noticing a scratch mark that was glowing orange...that was Twirla's,I analyze it and it was defiantly a frosey with a fire element but I heard a growl and turn to see two huge snake with three heads and one of them spat green acid...poisonous hydra snakes! My small hands transform to giant fists and I used a slow down time bubble on them before punching them both hard so they can retreat,I made to sure to hit the middle head of the hydra snake since it's the weak spot. "Huh?" I noticed a green ship with the letter Q on it,wait a sec...that belong to Captain Qwark! Twirla brought Q-Force here! I got my skates out and went in full speed in hopes of finding Twirla and Q-Force.