When your older you'll understand prologue

All my life I've been always answered with the same idiotic answer, " when you're older you'll understand." urgh!!! Why do adults always use that phrase? No really why do they always use it? I mean I am 14, I think I should atleast know something... right? Adults always think that teens still don't know what it feels like to be that responsible, so I'm here to say: Objection! I mean I've been through high school for 2 years, and I got 5 brothers and 2 sisters so I kinda know what taking care of babies is like but yet, they always say the same. They also say that I don't know anything of relationships. Objection! that is totally not true! Infact I may even consider my self an expert, I always watch what we people call nowadays "chick flicks" plus I have watched more tv series than anyone I've ever known. Some even say that I don't got the intelligence to think like an adult. And that's another thing they got incorrect! I've won my school spelling bees 5 times in a row since third grade so that shows I obviously have the superior intellect of a normal kid at my age. See? I'm even using fancy words in my sentences. Obviously I'm not as stupid to think that that is all to is to knowledge and may I say that the teachers always praise my creativity and leadership shown in school. Plus I can even add I know how to talk in 3 different languages! Other than the English which is obviously my native language I also talk Spanish very fluently and I talk the French and this is jut me but I consider myself a pro. I got 100% in Mrs.Longhorn's french class elective and I was voted most likely to succeed in being president of a standard well productive multiple-millionaire company.whether you're on my side or not, I am here to say that I, Miranda Gabriela Cortez Davila is here to represent you all teens who feel this way.