PREVIEW AND BONUS FEATURES

Chapter 23--Read Authors note at bottom.

{×SKYLAR×}

I walked down the street until the Pack House came into view. I silently laughed mentally. My dear sister, Avery, was about to die and her lovely mate will be mine. I couldn't help but make sure I knew most things about her, so yeah, I was fine.

{×AVERY×}

"So the moon goddess told you that another Alpha was coming into town?" I asked Cole as he smiled at my stomach. Over the two months that I've been out of hospital custody, a baby bulge has grown.

"Yeah, we'll meet in the next month or so." I nod. "When are you due?"

"In about three weeks or less. What do you think we should name them?"

"Hmm, I don't know. But I heard about the Alphas son, he'll be born soon, too. His name is going to be Kade or something close."

"That's a chill name," I smiled and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't say that. Ever again, just, just don't." I laughed and started saying nonsense before he just flipped me on the couch, me under him.

He leaned down and I started to lean forward before he started to tickle me. I laughed like a maniac.

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry, let me go," I yell between chuckles.

"Say, 'Cole, you're the sexiest man alive because you're badass '."

"Like hell I'm gonna call you that!" I screamed and he tickled me even more.

"Say it, you know you want to..." he smirked as I started to lose my breath..

"Okay, Cole, you're the sexiest man dead because you're an ass." I smirked as he let go, probably only hearing what he wanted to hear. He leaned in for a kiss again, but I out a pillow between our faces and hit him numerous times.

"Jerk," he muttered and I gasped as if I was offended. "Babe, are you hungry, " he asked suddenly, and I nodded. "Go make some sandwiches, cookies, and order some meat lovers pizza,yeah?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Hello, woman in labor here," I pointed to my stomach and he slapped my hand.

"And man starving here," he pointed to his stomach. "Woman, you aren't even in labor, isn't that when together are about to give birth?"

"I don't give a shit, you go! I thought you loved me..." fake tears started to drip down my cheek and he wiper them away with his thumb.

"Okay, I'll go." I smiled as he got up. "Fuck you!" he smirked as he neared the door.

"What time?!" I yelled back and his smirk faltered for a bit, his eyes holding lust. "Sorry, but I need door, unless you want your heirs to starve." He rolled his eyes and left, but I heard the door open again.

"What do you want," I asked the person as I checked my red painted nails.

"You..." a voice said and I looked up to see Sophia. I bounced up from my couch and gave my twin a hug, which she returned awkwardly by patting my back.

"What brings you here," I asked and she thought for a second before I noticed her eye color, it was how it was before she even got mated-emerald green - but it was supposed to be grey now. "What's up with your eyes?"

"Oh, uh, it's just that....... Oh, yeah, so my eye color changes when it...uh, snows!" she shouted and I eyed her up and down. I also noticed her highlights were different, but I shrugged it off.

{×Skylar×}

Haha she didn't see through my facade. I sat down with her on the couch and we started to talk about things, but I also noticed she was getting fat. And it couldn't be that she was pregnant or she wouldn't have fought Harley.

I mean, yes, our stomaching when pregnant are pretty much indestructible, but Harley showed me the video of when she was unconscious and wrote the word, 'UNWANTED ' on her stomach, making it impossible. She probably didn't even remember since it healed a day after.

Yes, I know, Harley is stupid and beyond the most fucking retarded person ever, he'll die soon. And not just because when I kissed him, he swallowed my little bomb that I hid.

The thought made me grin so much as I barely paid attention to my bitch of a sister. "...and so, he bought me a ring!"

Avery pointed to the beautiful Ruby ring on her finger with onyx stones around it. To complete this, I'd need that ring...and a pair of ice blue contacts.

××××××××××<><>××××××××××

And there you have it, dedicated to a special two ppl who already commented. those people would be....*drumroll please*

~@AimeeLea

~@minecraftian012

Okay, folks, and here are some exclusively thought up stuff.

> The spinoff(story about AVERY and Cole's kids that might die, or cousins or some shit) will be posted soon and will take off as soon as this story is done.

>>>It will probably be more dramatic, sexy, and spicy.

> My age is revealed as 13, yup, That's right, I turned thirteen on June 15th..

>I'm not lying, like seriously, my friends help me out with small patches. and all my friends I've mentioned, really are my age, too, give or take a year.

>I am thinking about Kade a lot, for the spinoff. Here's a hint- he's a bad boy that never dates, except maybe once...

>Kade will play a huge part in the story, not necessarily her mate, but he plays a part.

> I'm so sorry Cody, Lucy, Tristan, Daniel, Sophia, and her mate ( either Damien or Jace or something ) haven't been mentioned in a long time. Plus, the fact about Tristan's mate never being revealed and that Lily (Daniels mate) have barely been mentioned.

>As a bonus, I will do a POV in one of the characters above, comment below and I'll choose who got the most votes. Catch is that you have until July 10th. Five days and counting.

>Uh, the first chapter, or art least preview, will be added after everything is some with this book. or I'll just say it's been uploaded.

And there you have it, A Fourth of July present from me. What did you guys do?

I watched World War Z at the theater and ate at Cicis Pizza after going to the trampoline place known as Skyzone.