She nodded.

"And nobody's finds out about this okay? Dad's not gonna remember anything when he wakes up"

"But your eye is bruised and cut. What's the excuse for that"

"This is wear makeup is either a hero or does no justice. But other than that nobody knows okay?"

"Alright."

We both laid in my bed trying to get some sleep which didn't seem like it was happening tonight.

-

Morning arrived and I managed to get in 3 hours. I'm not in public school anymore so time is not in my worries. I walked into my bathroom being sure not to wake Ashley.

I looked into the mirror as I went to brush my teeth. My eye was black and purple with a small cut right beneath my lower lash line. I grabbed my concealer and foundation. I applied it to my eye until it blended in just enough. I did the rest of my face to make it all look more realistic.

"Woah. Its like nothing ever happened."

Ashley yawned and stretched.

"Because nothing did happen...right?"

"Yeah yeah I get it. Nooobodyy knowwws"

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked downstairs in my outfit of the day.

Justin sat at the island on his phone with a bowl of cereal in front of him. I stayed quiet and walked to the fridge grabbing some orange juice and my asai bowl.

"Hey Sade."

I jumped a little at the sound of his voice.

"Uh you okay princess?"

"Hm? Oh um. I'm fine. Just a little shaky from this bad dream I had last night."

"Oh okay. Sooo no good morning hug or kiss?"

I walked to Justin and hugged him. I winced when he kissed my cheek right below the bad eye.

"Wow. That dream must've been pretty bad. Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really. I'm fine dad. Thanks though."

"Of course love."

Ashley walked down soon and boy were her acting skills terrible.

"Hey you guysssss!! Sade are there anymore EYEsai- I MEAN...uhm Asai bowls"

I shot her a glare and handed hers.

"Ash do I need to take you to Raelyn's?"

"No. Her mom is coming to hit me- I MEAN get me."

"You alright baby girl?"

"Yeah Ash. You ALRIGHT?"

"perfect..."

"Ok?"

-

I walked into the mall with Noah for my meet up. I told Noah about what happened and he thinks I'm being dumb for not saying anything but I don't wanna see Justin in anymore trouble than he's already been in. Besides I know he didn't mean it.

3 hours went by and the fans and myself and Noah had a great time. Justin's having a pool party at the house so I have to get home, noah's staying for it too.

"Sadie how are you gonna hide that from dad if a pool party involves WATER."

"He won't know if I don't swim obviously"

I finished changing into my bathing suit and pulling some shorts over and my sandals.

"Maybe you should just tell him..."

"Or. Maybe I should just let this heal so he won't know."

"Ugh I'm telling you Sade. If you don't tell him, I will."

"No! ........fine. If he has to know I wanna be the one to tell him"

"You better"

With that we both walked out and went up to the pool on the roof where Fredo was barbecuing. Everyone was everywhere in the house.

"Hey princess"

"Hey dad"

"How's it going. You and Ashley both seemed a bit off earlier"

"I'm fine. We're fine we just didn't get much sleep for some reason"

He smiled and side hugged me. I heard Ashley sigh heavily so I rolled my eyes and turned to Justin.

"Dad. Uh I have to tell you something"

"Of course what's up"

I hesitated for a little and then took a deep breath.

"Sade you know you can tell me anything"

"Y-yeah um........"

I don't have it in me to tell him at least not at this moment when everyone's around"

"Uh. Noah. He. Um. He asked me out finally."

"Oh that awesome love. Did you say yes?"

"Obviously haha. It was nice"

"That good. I'm happy for you two"

"Thanks"

He kissed my head and I was met with Jazzy and Jaxon running up to me with huge hugs. Now yeah, technically they're my aunt and uncle but I see them as cousins in a way.

I watched as they flipped and jumped into the pool, wanting to show me tricks. I sat at the edge of the pool and put just my legs in. Ashley stared at me from across the way. I watched her stand up from her chair and walk towards my area. She looked at me and then to Justin.

"Daddy! Watch this!"

Justin turned around a smiled. I gave Ashley a death glare once I figured out what she was doing.

"Ashley not next to me!"

I tried to get up but failed to do so I'm time. Ashley jumped in the pool and all I felt was my whole body get soaked including my face.

"ASHLEY!!"

I instantly jumped up and ran towards the doors. Justin tried to stop me but I ignored him covering my eye and sobbing harder than ever.

"SADIE ELIZABETH EVANS!"

Justin ran after me and I gave up and let him grab me and stare me dead in my face.

"Who. Who did that to you?"

I acted as if I didn't hear him. Everyone was staring. I felt terrible.

"Everyone, please give us some time"

They all listened to Justin and walked back to the pool.

"Sadie. Now. Tell me who did this."

"Y-you. Dad you did it."

My heart shattered when I saw the hurt and confusion in his eyes.

****************************

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE YOU GUYSSS. ITS 11:40PM FOR ME RIGHT NOW. THANK YALL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, PATIENCE AND SWEET WORDS. MORE THINGS ARE IN STORE IN 2016 FOR THIS BOOK LOVE YALL.