My Character [1]

Yes, I remade her. I know. You can change your character stuff btw. I remade her because I didn't think tessens would be good in combat in all honestly, seeing as she dances while fighting.

Name: Zephia Vanerou

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Background/Past: Zephia never liked her parents ever, keeping her from blades and she didn't even know why. One day when touching a blade though, she found out she had a semblance. She grew angry and left home, thinking her parents were her enemies. She used to attend Signal Academy after running away but now attends Haven Academy.

Hobby: Doing acrobatics. She's really good at it, too.

Personality: Zephia's a happy-go-lucky person. She loves making people happy and cracks jokes all the time. She hates it when things get serious also.

Clothing and looks: https://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/thumbs/200/11498-257258498.jpg

Aura color: The colour of her hair

Semblance: She can make a sort of illusion, but she can only affect the person's hearing. She cannot make an illusion visually, but only allow an illusion of a sound.

Weapon: Blades. http://cosplaywho.com/media/wysiwyg/lol-irelia-cosplay-prop.jpg But there isn't the purple orb thing in the middle and those are counted as four blades. She has a gauntlet but it only covers from her wrist to her knuckles. Inside, there's data on what she does. She controls each blade as each finger. Meaning, if she moves her pinky finger, the last blade moves. She has 10 blades, though she mostly uses 5. When not in combat, she turns her weapon gauntlets off and the blades immediately retract as they fold themselves mechanically to very small blades, and become a metal hair tie for her hair. Which yes, indeed, means her hair gets untied when she goes into battle but it rarely happens unless she is angry since she only uses 10 blades when angry or serious. Her blades act like Penny's, but they are much bigger. She dodges an attack though usually by setting her big sword/blades infront of her to take the damage since they are quite sturdy.

Strength(s): Very acrobatic and good reflex.

Weakness(es): Not very strong physically and is weak without her weapons. Also tends to be confident sometimes.

Student/White Fang Member/Villian/Teacher: Student

Affiliation: 1st Year

Academy: Haven Academy

Crush: Nolan Porfirio

Theme Song: Bel Heir - Kiss The Devil (Just A Gent Remix)