Ch. 1

Chapter One

Paris POV (2 Years later)

I ran around the room from place to place. I was such a nervous wreck. I don’t know what has gotten into me. I was just fine last night now I’m just a messed.

"Calm down” Killa’s mom said

"I can’t” I said fanning my face

"You want me to call it off” she asked

"No just give me time” I said

She sighed. Getting married may seem easy but it’s not. As you getting ready, you start to realize, I’m not gone to be the old me. There’s going to be a new me.

The makeup crew came over and did my makeup. I was about to cry when someone started screaming. I look to see what was happening. At the door was Nana. She was dressed in a tux with her gay ass. I aint seen her ever since she left 3 years ago.

She came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. The minute she let go, I punched the shit out of her.

"Okay I deserved that” she said holding her arm.

"How you just gone up and leave " I said

"I had to do it, it was for the better” she said

"I hope you got your shit together” I said

"Yea I’m doing good, I’m happy for you though, this is your day” she said

"Thank you” I responded

"Okay well I’m gone leave and let you finish up” she said walking away.

I sat back in the chair. Soon they were done with my makeup. I stood up ready to put on my dress. Killa's mom helps me into my dressed and zipped it up for me. There was a knock on the door. The door opened. It was the wedding lady.

"We are starting in 15 minutes” she said before leaving out the door.

I hurried and put my shoes on. There was another knock on the door. It was the camera man. He already took pictures of me getting ready. I don’t see why he in her now. He told us to gather around. We did as was told. He took more pictures. I guess he was lying when he said, he gone make a beautiful photo album for us. The wedding lady came back and grabbed me. She led me out the room and down the hall. I guess this is it.