Ch. 14

Porsha POV

I was scared shitless. I still am. I told her everything without hesitation. I told her about Wayne beating me. She was just staring at me. By me telling her that, I was hoping for her to give me some advice. I mean she be killing people and stuff. She know how to escape crazy situations.

I need to be more like her. She dont take nothing from nobody. She tell you who you is in a minute. She dont mind giving reality checks. She gave me a good look and walked away. 

Paris POV

I stared at Porsha for a minute and walked away. I headed back to my hotel room. Once I got inside, I sighed. I walked into the living room thingy. When I walked in, I saw Killa sitting there, staring at me. I guess he mad or whatever. 

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. We sat in silence for 5 minutes. I didnt want to be the first one to speak. 5 more minutes later, I decided I was going to be the bigger person and speak first.

" Whats wrong " I asked

He turned his head towards me.

" Nun " he said

I sighed.

He always got to be so difficult. I know I should have let him deal with things but I hate the fact that he doesnt tell me things. He wants me to sit back and not know nothing. He always want to be superman. 

" Baby you know I love you, I appreciate the fact that you are always trying to save me from things, I dont think you keeping things that can put my life in danger from me, Im sorry for taking things into my own hands, we just got married, we suppose to be enjoying things not dealing with things like this " I said while grabbing his hand

" You will never understand " he said getting up and walking away.

I sat down thinking for awhile about what I can do to make him feel better. I then got the perfect idea in my head. I got up and went to the room. Killa was on the bed laying down with his eyes close. I quietly went to my suitcase and got my blue lingerie. I went to the bathroom to change into it. 

Once I was done, I left the bathroom. Killa was still on the bed with his eyes close. I walked over to the bed and went down to his pants. I unbuckled them. I looked up to see if Killa was looking at me but he wasnt. I then slid down his boxers and went to work.

As I was working that monster, Killa decided to grab my head. I went on for about 5 minutes. Once I was done, I went to the bathroom to wash my mouth and brush my teeth. I then came back out and got on top of killa. I started kissing all on his neck.  One thing led to another and the next thing I know , I was on the bottom and killa was on the top.